Alhambra private tour: full access with official guide
Free cancellation up to 21 days before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - Italian|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 30 people|
What the experience includes
Enjoy this wonderful tour, exclusively with our guides, of the most demanded monument in Spain and one of the most visited in the world. On the tour you will visit the fortress of the Alhambra, the magical Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife Palace and its gardens, the Palace of Charles V and all the monumental environment that surrounds the monument. A 3 to 4 hour visit that will transport you back in time and make you fall in love with Granada.
It is very important that when you book your visit you are guaranteed entry to the most visited monument in Spain and one of the most visited in the world, which has a limited capacity and where tickets are easily sold out.
Everything you need to know
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID card as it may be required at one of the entrances to the monument.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour at the meeting point.
- Children must have a ticket to enter the monument, so it is necessary to include them in the booking.
Adults +12 years old
Children from 6 to 11 years old
Babies 0 to 5 years old
- Accredited official guide in the selected language (the language will be selected during the booking process).
- Exclusive visit, without sharing guide or group with other clients.
- Full Alhambra ticket, for access to the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife and Gardens.
- Individual audio system for groups of more than 6 people, to guarantee the best listening quality.
- Map of the city.
- Meals / Drinks
- Transfers to the monument / hotel. If you want you can add it to your booking, please contact us without obligation.
More infoWhat to bring
Don't forget to bring a valid passport or ID card as they are required at the monument's entrances.
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 504 Hours or less before the activity.