Free cancellation up to 21 days before.
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person|
What the experience includes
Enjoy this wonderful visit with our state-of-the-art audio guides or with an official expert guide in the Alhambra, the most demanded monument in Spain and one of the most visited in the world. On the tour you will visit the Nazari Palaces, the Generalife Palace and its gardens, the Palace of Charles V and all the monumental environment that surrounds the monument. A visit that will transport you to past centuries and make you fall in love with Granada. This tour takes place on the first day of the booking.
With our tour ""Barrios Patrimonio de la UNESCO"" we will visit the Albayzin (Muslim quarter) and the Sacromonte (gypsy quarter), two of the most enchanting quarters in the world, from where we will enjoy dream views as they are situated on two hills facing the Alhambra. This tour is conducted in Spanish or English and we will contact you to arrange a date and time.
In addition, you will complete the city tour with the entrance to all the most emblematic and important monuments, such as the Cathedral, Royal Chapel (where the Catholic Monarchs are buried), Cartuja Monastery, San Jeronimo Monastery, Casa de Zafra, Cuarto Real, Sacromonte Abbey and Casa de los Tiros Museum.
In the Science Park, both adults and children can enjoy the first interactive science museum in Andalusia, which dedicates 70,000 m2 to intelligent fun and educational entertainment.
To get around the city you have 9 trips on urban transport.
It also includes a ticket for 1 ride on the tourist train which will give you a very complete panoramic view of the city.
Everything you need to know
- The duration of the Granada Pass is 5 days. We will contact you to arrange the day of access to the Alhambra.
- For the UNESCO Heritage Neighbourhoods tour we will contact you to arrange the day and time.
- It is essential to include in your booking the name and surname and ID/passport of all participants (including minors).
- In case of late arrival you will not be able to take the tour and will not be entitled to a refund.
- For the Alhambra tour you must carry your ID card (DNI, NIE or passport) at all times.
Adults +12 years old
Children from 6 to 11 years old
Babies from 0 to 5 years old
- Complete Alhambra ticket: Nazaries Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife and Gardens (to be done on the first day).
- Visit with Official Guide (Spanish or English) or latest generation Audioguide for the Alhambra visit (12 languages: Spanish | deutsch | العربية | 中文 | 한국어 | français | nederlands | english | italiano | 日本の | português | pуссский). At your choice.
- Guided tour of 2 and a half hours of the UNESCO World Heritage Site quarters (Albayzin and Sacromonte) in Spanish or English.
Food and drink
More infoWhat to bring
- Valid passport or ID card.
- Comfortable shoes.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 504 Hours or less before the activity.