Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Languages||English - Spanish|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 30 people|
What the experience includes
On the one hand, we will walk through the historic centre, full of monuments from the time of the Catholic Monarchs and the Reconquest, and on the other hand, the lower Albaicín, a district declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and which maintains the charm of the Muslim era.
You will feel like you are walking through the streets of the Granada of the past.
We already know that Granada is unique, now we want to convince you. During this tour you will feel that time has stopped, you will walk through streets that seem to be from another century, you will know that the culture is an extraordinary mixture of richness and history that marked this beautiful city forever.
We will visit during the tour:
- Bib Rambla Square.
- Cathedral and Royal Chapel (outside without entrance fees).
- Arab market and tea shops.
- Viewpoint of the Alhambra.
- Casa Porras and Casa de los Pisa.
- Tasting of Iberian cured meats and olive oil at "Anca La Bibi".
- Church of Santa Ana (Old Mosque).
- Royal Chancery.
- Plaza de Isabel La Católica.
- Corral del Carbon.
- End of the tour.
Everything you need to know
Remember to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance for the correct organisation of the groups.
- Official accredited guide specialising in the tour.
- City map.
- Food and drink
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.