Everything you need to know
A thrilling way to discover the coast of Huelva is by jet ski, as it allows you to see the profile of the coastline from the sea and feel the adrenaline of active sports and speed. The group jet ski tour departs from the Isla Canela Marina base port, in the natural spot of Punta del Moral, and takes you along the coast of Isla Cristina and the estuary of the river Carreras. In the latter area you will enjoy learning about its history, documented since Roman times, and with the sight of numerous fishing boats. In total you will cover around 7 miles. The experience is suitable for almost all ages, as children from 8 years of age (and a minimum height of 1.20 metres) can be taken as passengers on the motorbike. From the age of 16 or 17, they can drive the motorbike with the authorisation of their parents or guardians. It is not necessary to have any specific license, you just need to be careful and follow the instructions of the monitor who accompanies the group and who will be in the first position defining the route to follow and ensuring the safety of the participants.
You may also be interested to know that during the route you can stop for a swim in the open sea and change drivers if the motorbike is occupied by two passengers. And if you like photography, there is the possibility of renting a GoPro camera in which the activity will be recorded on a micro SD card that will be given to you at the end. Come and enjoy this half hour jet ski experience. We are sure you will like it so much that you will come back for more.
- Route of about 7 miles.
- Difficulty level: Very easy
- Optional: GoPro 8. You can bring your own camera at your own risk.
- No qualifications required.
- A deposit of 100 € (cash or credit card) is required and will be returned at the end of the tour.
- The bike has watertight compartments where you can store things in a waterproof bag.
- Accompaniment by qualified instructors.
- Use of jet ski 1 or 2 people.
- Approved waistcoats.
- Photo gift.
- GoPro 8 camera rental.
- What to bring
- T-shirt and swimming costume.
- Sunscreen is recommended.