Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - German - French|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 95 people|
What the experience includes
We will begin our adventure in the port of Órzola, a small town in the north of the island, where we will take a ferry to the island of La Graciosa. The ferry should take around 25 minutes.
Once we arrive in La Graciosa, we will have an hour to visit the most important town centre on the small island, Caleta de Sebo. You can either visit the centre with our guide, taking in the history, customs and traditions of this small enclave, or you can stroll around it yourself.
After this, we will board our luxurious catamaran in the harbour where you will be welcomed with a mojito and a pincho of Spanish omelette. On board, we will follow the southern coast of La Graciosa, never out of sight of Lanzarote, until we reach the paradisiacal hidden beach La Playa Francesa.
On board, you will also have a freshly-made paella, an open bar for beer, sangria, water and other refreshments.
You can disembark at this beach and enjoy a range of water activities, like kayaking or swimming in the crystal-clear waters. You can also explore the local marine life in this protected reserve, which is the largest in Europe.
Afterwards, we will take the catamaran to the harbour in Caleta de Sebo, where the ferry will take you back to Órzola Port, in Lanzarote. Once there, a bus will take you to the nearest drop-off point to your hotel.
Everything you need to know
- The pick-up point for people staying at Hotel Occidental Mar will be at Occidental Playa.
- For those clients staying at Barceló Teguise the pick-up point will be at Hotel Grand Teguise Playa.
- Senior 60 years old and above.
- Adults from 13 to 59 years old.
- Children from 3 to 12 years old.
- Infants from 0 to 2 years old.
- Return ferry to La Graciosa with free wifi.
- Guides in Spanish, English, German, French, Italian and Polish (this last language must be requested and is subject to availability)
- A welcome mojito and pincho of Spanish omelette.
- Onboard food: a delicious paella and fresh fruit.
- Open bar for beer, sangria, water and other refreshments.
Stop at: Recogida en tu hotel
Pick-up at your hotel
Pick-up at the nearest stop to your hotel
Bus transfer to Órzola Port
Ferry to Caleta de Sebo (La Graciosa)
Time in Caleta de Sebo
Journey from Caleta de Sebo to Amarilla Mountain.
Anchoring in Playa Francesa
Return to the harbour in Caleta de Sebo
Ferry to Órzola Port (Lanzarote)
Bus transfer to the nearest point to your hotel
More infoWhat to bring
- Comfortable clothing, a hat or cap, sandals and a swimming costume.
- Sun cream.
- A beach towel.
- A camera
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.