Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 40 people|
What the experience includes
Fuerteventura is the second largest island of the Canary Islands with its 150 kilometers long. It is impossible to cover it all in one day, but in our guided tour route, we summarize and bring you closer to its history, customs, way of life and future projection. Thanks to the tourist industry (we will see an example in Corralejo), the island is increasingly known in Europe, first for its beaches but also for its interior and protected areas. It is worth mentioning that it has been declared a Biosphere Reserve.
We will see the contrasts between its interior: with visits to Betancuria, the old capital, the town of Pájara, and its areas of rugged mountains and viewpoints, but also beach areas such as Las Dunas de Corralejo. The island moves in its interior betting on rural tourism, the cultivation of aloe vera, tomatoes or the recent implementation and production of extra virgin olive oil.
A long day, endless roads and deserted, but satisfying in terms of knowledge and the discovery that perhaps Fuerteventura is your island of the Canaries, where you enjoy your next vacation.
Everything you need to know
- Long duration excursion, not recommended for young children.
Adults +12 years old
Children from 2 to 11 years old
Babies from 0 to 1 year old
- Official guide
- Roundtrip boat ticket Lanzarote-Fuerteventura
- Tour by roads of the interior of the island
- Stop and visit to Betancuria
- Stop at the viewpoint of the Betancuria Massif
- Stop and free time for lunch in Pájara
- Visit to an aloe vera center
- Stop at the Natural Park of Las Dunas de Corralejo
More infoWhat to bring
- You must bring your ID card or passport to board the plane
- Some warm clothes
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.