Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 4 people|
What the experience includes
This tour is ideal for people who have previously snorkeled and want to experience the use of underwater torpedoes.
We will welcome you at the diving center, where the snorkel equipment (suit, boots, fins, mask, snorkel and torpedo) is prepared and an explanation of the area of the activity is made, including:
- Safety measures, entry and exit to the water, organization of the group, marine fauna observed, basic snorkeling and apnea techniques and safe use of the torpedo.
Then we move to the area where the activity takes place in our diving vehicle and prepare to enter the water.
In the water for the first few minutes we will do some practices so that all members learn to handle the torpedo and can snorkel correctly and comfortably.
During the activity, the group travels using torpedoes around the coastal area while the guide searches for marine fauna and takes care of the safety of the group.
At the end, we will spend a few minutes out of the water commenting on the fauna we observe and the sensations of torpedo handling.
Once at the dive center, we will send you free photos and videos of the activity.
Everything you need to know
- Not suitable for children under 8 years old
- Knowing how to swim is essential
- The activity is carried out from the coast, not from a boat
- Complete snorkel and torpedo equipment
- Photos and videos
- Food and drinks
More infoWhat to bring
- Dry clothes to change
- Sun cream
- Swimming costume
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.