Torpedo baptism for certified divers
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 4 people|
What the experience includes
The baptism with torpedoes takes place in a 4-hour program.
At the beginning of the activity, participants are welcomed to the diving center and the admission forms and the medical questionnaire are filled in.
We continue with a theoretical class on the use of underwater torpedoes, driving, handling in the water, torpedo functionality and safety measures.
We prepare the diving equipment and move to the dive area.
Once in the water for the first few minutes, handling and safety practices are carried out at a shallow depth and when all members feel comfortable handling the torpedoes, then a guided dive is carried out through the bottom of the island.
During the dive, our instructors will show you the fauna we can observe and give you little tips and tricks to make driving torpedoes pleasant, easy and safe.
At the end of the dive, you will take a few minutes to discuss the sensations of torpedo handling and the marine fauna observed during the dive.
Back at the dive center, we send you free photos and videos of the experience.
Everything you need to know
- Only for certified divers with some experience
- The operation of underwater torpedoes is completely safe following the instructions of our instructors
- It is necessary to fill in a medical questionnaire prior to the activity
- The depth of the dive will be limited by the certification of the participants
- Full diving and torpedo equipment
- Photos and videos of the experience
- Food and drinks
More infoWhat to bring
- Sun cream
- Dry clothes to change
- Diving equipment if you have
- Dive insurance if you have
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.