Free cancellation up to 7 days before.
|Languages||Spanish - English|
What the experience includes
A unique experience with the Barceló Hotel Group where you can enjoy five days of fun, entertainment and disconnection.
You will stay in a unique hotel such as the Barceló Lanzarote Active Resort, enjoy a rich and healthy breakfast, access to the open buffet during dinner hours and live with your family some of the most incredible and fun experiences offered by the island.
Day 1 Welcome to Lanzarote
- Arrival at the hotel, check-in and free time.
Day 2 Lanzarote in one day
- 9:00 to 18:00 hrs.One-day guided tour of Lanzarote with entrance to the Timanfaya National Park and the Jameos del Agua.
In this guided experience, you will be able to enjoy a 360º view of the landscapes, natural spectacles and most representative and iconic places of Lanzarote such as:Fire Mountains (Timanfaya National Park),theGreen Lake,the Salinas de Janubio,theislet of Hilario, White Spot,The Geria, theValley of a Thousand Palms,The PeopleI would do andgoing onJameos del Agua.
During the visit, you'll enjoy geothermal shows, a camel ride (optional) or unique visual effects in the world.
An excursion full of contrasts, caves and volcanoes!
Day 3 Escape Room
- 10:00 to 11:00 hrs. Escape Room Galeón La Razia in Barceló Lanzarote Active Resort.
Time for you to enjoy a great challenge with your family. We will transfer you to 1586, the evil pirate Morato Arráez arrives on the shores of Lanzarote sowing death and destruction. You have been trapped in the cells of his famous brig, but there is still time to escape before his privateers return... Will you be able to solve the puzzles in order to escape in time?
In this team game that takes place in a themed room where you will find puzzles, tests and puzzles that you must solve in order to escape before the end of the available time.
Day 4 Journey to the Wild West
- 10:00 a 12:30 hrs. Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park.
The name Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park pays homage to the Canarians and Lanzarote people who left their land, emigrated to North America in 1730 and a year later founded San Antonio de Texas, their determination and strength serves as inspiration to offer them this original and well-kept theme park.
Set in the American Far West, the park has 90,000 m2 that house about 60 animal species distributed in different areas, as well as a swimming pool area: “El Corral” with swimming pool for adults and children, children's pool with water games, two slides of 86 and 100 meters, toilets, sun loungers, umbrellas, changing rooms, shop and bar- restaurant.
Day 5 See you soon Lanzarote
- Check out and check out of the hotel.
The NewBarcelo Lanzarote Active Resort hotel****, a union of the formerly known as Occidental Lanzarote Mar and Occidental Lanzarote Playa, is a spectacular beachfront resort located in a perfect enclave inCosta Teguise. With an original concept inspired by aenergetic and active spirit, this is the ideal resort not only for sports lovers; but also forfamilies, couples and friendswho seek a balance between well-being and sport, and a place where you can enjoy the best gastronomic and leisure offer.
TheCompletely renovated double rooms are designer spaces from 32 m2designed for the rest of those who travel alone, with friends or as a couple. They are comfortable and comfortable rooms, with complete and elegant furniture. These rooms have a balcony or terrace to enjoy the Lanzarote sun, making them an ideal place to relax during your holidays.
B-likeat is the concept of buffet breakfastmade from organic, seasonal and local foods that materialize in the buffets of our hotels the main foodie trends to offer a rich, healthy, varied, quality and appetizing breakfast.
Everything you need to know
- Once you book, the hotel will contact you to confirm all the details and schedules of the different activities.
- Experience subject to availability.
- Prices include 7% IGIC.
- You must select the day of the week on the calendar as the day of arrival at the hotel.
- Breakfast, dinner in an open buffet and accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children (2 to 12 years old) in a family suite for 4 nights.
- 1 day trip to Lanzarote for 2 adults and 2 children (2 to 12 years old) with tickets to Timanfaya and Jameos Del Agua National Park and transport.
- 1 hour in the Escape Room game at Barceló Lanzarote Active Resort for 2 adults and 2 children (2 to 12 years old).
- 1 excursion to Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park for 2 adults and 2 children (2 to 12 years old) with tickets, access to the pool area, slides and animal shows and parasol and sunbed in the “Corral del Agua” area.
- Airline tickets.
- Airport transfers.
- Lunch, dinner and drinks at the hotel.
- Experiences excluded from the myBarceló Program.
- Transfer from the hotel to the Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park tour.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 168 Hours or less before the activity.