|Languages||Spanish - German - English - French|
What the experience includes
Enjoy aguided one-day tour of Lanzarotewith entrance to the Timanfaya and the Jameos del Agua National Park.
We will start the route on the way toMountains of Firewhere you can enjoy the beautiful and incredible views that the route leaves us until we reach El Golfo, also known as theGreen Lake, a place that is simply unique. We will travel through the south of Lanzarote on the way to the National Park ofTimanfaya(also known as the Mountains of Fire), which is the most visited place on the island of Lanzarote. In addition, we will attend geothermal demonstrations at theHilario Island, where you can strongly feel the heat that our land gives off. Then we will take the famous Volcano Route inside the national park and we will have the option of taking a camel ride through Timanfaya (optional).
We will stop for lunch (food not included in the price) atWhite Spot, next to the church of Los Dolores, patron saint of the island, or in the town of Yaiza.
Between the Timanfaya National Park and before visiting the Jameos del Agua, we foundLa Geria, an area unique in the world because it is covered by vineyards and semicircular lava walls. La Geria is where most of the best-known wineries in Lanzarote are located. Some of these wines have been rated as among the best in the Canary Islands and even in Spain. Because of this, we stopped in the town to try the Lanzarote wine.
Once we are in the north of the island, we will contemplate in passing theValle de las Mil Palmeras and the town of Haría.The next stop will beJameos del Agua, an essential place to see during your holidays in Lanzarote. We will visit this natural cave that is located in the north of the island of Lanzarote. This enormous hole generated by different geological transformations, and transformed by the genius of Lanzarote César Manrique, is the final culmination of this excursion to Lanzarote.
An excursion full of contrasts, caves and volcanoes!
Everything you need to know
The route may change due to causes ofForce majeure.
All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults from 12 years old.
- Children from 2 to 11 years old
- Babies from 0 to 1 year old
- English (Monday to Saturday)
- Spanish (Monday to Saturday)
- German (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
- French (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Timanfaya and Jameos Del Agua National Park tickets
- Stop and visit El Golfo and Lago Verde
- Stop and free time for lunch
- Stop at the Mirador de Haría
- Panoramas of Peñas del Chache, Valley of a Thousand Palm Trees, Corona Volcano
- Transfers included: If you request the pick-up service, you don't have to be staying at Barceló hotels. If you are not a customer, you will have to attend the main reception on your own at any of the hotels we offer.
Stop at: El Golfo - Lago Verde
Stop at: Timanfaya National Park - Volcano Route
Stop at: Geometric Demonstrations in Islote de Hilario
Stop at: La Geria
Stop at: Mirador de Los Helechos
Stop at: Jameos del Agua
More infoWhat to bring
- It is recommended to wear appropriate clothing and shoes depending on the season.
- In winter, a light pullover or jacket is recommended.
- This activity is in high demand and it is recommended to book well in time.