Visit to the Timanfaya Natural Park, El Lago Verde and La Geria
|Languages||Spanish - English - German|
What the experience includes
Do you want to visit theTimanfaya National Parkon a route through the most important places in the south of Lanzarote?
Our excursion invites us to discover the southern part of the island, where the last volcanic eruptions of Lanzarote occurred in the 18th century for six long years, and allows us to see and understand the impressive landscape they left behind.
The guided tour through the south of Lanzarote will begin in the direction ofTimanfaya National Park, commonly called”Mountains of Fire”. Once there, we will performThe Volcano Route, one of the essential activities during your visit to Lanzarote. The volcanic landscape offered by the Timanfaya area is truly spectacular since it reflects the imprints of eruptions almost 300 years ago. We will have the opportunity to appreciate thegeothermal demonstrationsinside the National Park!
If you wish, you can give acamel ridethrough the volcanic landscapes that surround the Timanfaya National Park (not included in the price of the tour).
Our next destination will beLa Geria,a wine area par excellence where some of the best wines from the Canary Islands with Denomination of Origin are produced. We will have the opportunity to have a tasting of local wine in one of the best wineries on the island.
The guided tour through the south of Lanzarote will end after lunch (lunch not included in the price)
- Entrance to the Timanfaya National Park.
- Wine tasting.
- Pick-up service. If you request the pick-up service, you don't have to be staying at Barceló hotels. If you are not a customer, you will have to attend the main reception on your own at any of the hotels we offer.
- Traveller insurance.
- Camel ride (11€ per person or 22€ per camel)
Stop at: Timanfaya National Park
Stop at: El Golfo
Stop at: La Geria
More infoWhat to bring
- Appropriate clothing and footwear depending on the season.
- In winter, a light pullover or jacket is recommended.