|Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
What the experience includes
Set in the American Wild West, 90,000 m2 with children's areas, animal shows, pools and slides, about 60 different species, and much more, you can't miss it!
The name Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park pays homage to the Canarians and Lanzarote residents who left their land, migrated to North America in 1730 and a year later founded San Antonio de Texas. Their determination and strength serve as inspiration for us to offer them this original and well-kept theme park.
Set in the American Far West, the park has 90,000 m2 that houses about 60 animal species distributed in different areas, in addition to a swimming pool area: “El Corral” with swimming pool for adults and children's swimming pool with children's pool with water games, two 86 and 100 meter water slides, toilets, sun loungers, umbrellas, changing rooms, shop and bar-restaurant.
For the little ones, the children's area of “La Mina” with ponies and canoes and games for the little ones, as well as Lilliput's pet area. We also have several rest areas, shops and restaurants.
We have three auditoriums where shows are held with sea lions, birds of prey, dolphins, as well as another with macaws and cockatoos.
Exotic birds and birds of prey are distributed in different environments, mammals from skunks and raccoons to pumas or bison.
In the “Reptilarium” area you can see leopard turtles, chameleons, or the famous Comoro dragon. As well as snakes and crocodiles.
The park has well-kept vegetation and flora that makes the visit very pleasant. Undoubtedly a day to remember with your family, children or friends with great value for money.
Everything you need to know
- The languages in which animal shows are presented are: Spanish, English and German.
- We have a free wheelchair service, upon prior request, so that we can make the forecast.
- In the pool area we have toilets and changing rooms, also for the disabled and babies, as well as qualified personnel for first aid, nursing and defibrillators.
- Adults + 13 years old
- Children from 3 to 12 years old
- Entrance to the park with pick-up service and access to the pool area, water slides and animal shows
- Photo service: 5€ per printed photo, direct payment in our store.
- Pony and canoe ride: 2€ per person and paid service directly to the park staff
- Lockers. 2€ of rent, direct payment at our store and 5€ of deposit.