|Duration||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Languages||English - Spanish|
What the experience includes
Discover the underwater world and experience the indescribable feeling of weightlessness, freedom and adventure during your first diving experience.
The introduction to diving or ”baptism“ is the first contact with the underwater environment, as well as with the diving equipment. Therefore, the experience will begin with a necessary theoretical class of about 40 minutes where the basic physics of diving, safety regulations, the use of the equipment and underwater communication will be explained. After a brief explanation of the area where you dive and the fauna that can be observed during the activity, they will go to the dive site in a van.
In the first sensations of breathing underwater, it is very important for each participant to relax and enjoy themselves, so a practical class will be held at a shallow depth in which the time will depend on the needs of each person.
Afterwards, the guided dive will begin where you will enjoy marine life and the feeling of swimming below the surface. The dive, always supervised by our instructors, will last about 45-50 minutes.
At the end of the dive, once out of the water, a few minutes will be spent commenting on the marine life observed, as well as the sensations of each participant.
Everything you need to know
- No previous level required
- Maximum depth of 12 meters per person from 10 years old (minimum age)
- It is important to wait 12 hours before boarding a plane
- Minimum 1 person, maximum 4 people per group
- Underwater videos and photos
- It is necessary to fill out a medical questionnaire
- All dive equipment
- Transportation from the dive center (hotel) to the dive site (round trip)
- The instructional guide
- Dive insurance
- Photos and videos of the first diving experience