|Languages||English - French - German - Spanish - Italian|
What the experience includes
The Lanzarote Aquarium is the only aquarium in Spain where you can dive with sharks without a diving certificate. Our team of Marine Biologists and Diving Technicians will make this day an unforgettable experience.
The dive takes place in the Oceanarium, the main pool of the Aquarium, where you will see species such as Gray Sharks, Black Tips, Bamboo and Zebra, as well as Manta Rays, Eagle Rays and hundreds of fish that will accompany you during your adventure.
The dive lasts about 30 minutes, before, we will meet the Aquatis Diving Diving Center near the Aquarium to receive theoretical and practical classes either in a pool next to the aquarium, or on Playa del Jabillo, depending of the chosen rate. Certified divers will not need to take these classes. Back at the Diving Center you will be able to acquire the photos of this formidable adventure
Everything you need to know
- Satisfactorily complete the diving medical questionnaire. Activity not able for people with respiratory problems, heart problems, epilepsy and pregnant women.
- Be over 12 years old.
- Diving with sharks without a certificate: Perfect for beginners, that is, those who have never dived before. Before entering the shark tank, a theoretical and practical class is held in a pool to explain and practice the basics of scuba diving.
- First scuba diving on the beach and diving with sharks: The best option for beginners, make your first dive and get your certificate. The baptism of diving takes place on the beach with a duration of 40/50 minutes going down to a depth of 4/5 meters, then we will go to the shark tank!.
- Certified Diving: Ideal for experienced divers. If you already have a diving certification, this option will be the one that suits you best. No previous training is carried out, we will only need you to show us your diver's card.
- Professional dive instructor
- Free Aquarium Visit.
- Diving equipment.
- Free entry for a companion.
- 30 minutes of Diving in the Oceanarium
- If you chose the rate "first scuba diving on the beach, it is included 40/45 minutes Try Scuba Beginners class at the beach
- Pick-up service service. You must go on your own to the meeting point in Costa Teguise
More infoWhat to bring
- swimsuit and towel
- Proper clothes and shoes