Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 19 people|
What the experience includes
With this tour of the Royal Palace you will have a complete detailed visit with an expert guide. Visit the Throne Room, the Hall of Mirrors, the Banqueting Hall and the private Royal Apartments, and enjoy an impressive array of tapestries, ceramics, antique clocks, swords and armies, and works of art by great masters such as Goya and Velazquez. You'll even have the opportunity to explore the palace's 19th-century English gardens, which include two extraordinary neoclassical fountains and some incredible floral arrangements.
After the tour of the Royal Palace, you will make your own way at your own pace to one of Madrid's most famous taverns, where you will have the opportunity to sample several Spanish tapas. Spain is internationally renowned for its gastronomy and is proud of its rich culinary culture and history. Discover Spain's traditional tapas and experience Madrid's gastronomic culture like a local.
Your tour will end here, leaving you with the opportunity to walk around the center of Madrid.
Everything you need to know
- Please check which option you select, as each one includes different activities.
- In accordance with the rules of the Royal Palace and in order to preserve the heritage, your access time may be subject to change before the date of your visit.
- You can try the tapas in Calle Mayor 84, in the bar called "Casa Ciriaco", until 3.30pm
Adults +7 years old
Children from 3 to 6 years old
Babies from 0 to 2 years old
- Entrance tickets to the royal palace without queues
- Tapas tasting in one of the most important bars in Madrid
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages not included in the tasting menu
- Pick up and transfer to the hotel
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.