Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English|
|Number of participants||Minimum 2 people - Maximum 50 people|
What the experience includes
Upon arrival in Toledo we will take a panoramic tour along the city wall, where we will be able to see an excellent view of the city over the Tagus River. Then we start our tour with a walking tour that will take us to the old town and visit the Plaza de Zocodover, the Plaza del Ayuntamiento and visit the outside of the impressive Catedral Primada. If you do not have the complement for the Cathedral, you will have free time.
We will continue to the old Palace of Justice. We will continue our walk through the old Jewish quarter with its narrow streets to enter and visit the Church of Santo Tomé, with the very famous painting of El Greco "The Burial of Count Orgaz".
Then we visit the old Jewish Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, which remains as a symbol of the coexistence of the "Three Cultures".
Everything you need to know
- Not wheelchair accessible
Senior +56 years old
Adults from 16 to 55 years old
Children from 6 to 15 years old
Babies from 0 to 5 years old
- Travel by luxury coach with air conditioning and Wifi, accompanied by an official guide.
- Guided walking tour accompanied by our Official Guide for an hour and a half.
- Entrance and guided visit to the Church of Santo Tomé (The Burial of the Lord of Orgaz).
- Entrance and guided visit to the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca.
- Panoramic City Tour
- Optional: Guided Visit to the Cathedral of Toledo - 15 €.
- Food and beverages
- Transfers to and from the hotel
More infoWhat to bring
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing in winter
- Sunscreen in summer
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.