Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - German - Italian|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 50 people|
What the experience includes
Joint excursion in which you will enjoy the Palma Aquarium in the morning, the largest aquarium in Mallorca that houses thousands of marine species from all the world's oceans with enough time to visit and see the entire site.
Palma Aquarium is a unique experience in Mallorca!
Come and enjoy a journey through the oceans through 55 tanks full of marine life: sharks, clown fish, surgeon fish, puffer fish and many more ... up to 8000 specimens of 700 species! Explore the different indoor and outdoor areas where you can enjoy the Mediterranean climate and don't miss the different activities that the marine park offers both adults and children.
Transfer at 1:30 p.m. to Palma for the Sightseeing Tour in Palma. V isit in convertible panoramic city bus with a duration of about 1 hour, with which you can watch the streets, buildings and places most emblematic of Palma, accompanied by explanations of our guides. In addition, you will enjoy a panoramic view of the Castillo de San Carlos or Castillo de Bellver, from where you can take beautiful photographs to remember.
Everything you need to know
- Arrival: between 10:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. approx.
- Return: at 4:00 p.m. Meeting point in Escollera de Palma in front of the Cathedral.
The Sightseeing Tour in Palma will begin at 1:30 p.m., leaving from the Palma Aquarium car park.
- Adults: 13+ years.
- Children from 3 to 12 years old.
- Babies from 0 to 2 years old.
- Entrance to Palma Aquarium.
- Sightseeing tour in convertible bus. In case of rain or bad weather, the convertible bus will be replaced by a covered bus.
- Palma map.
- One hour of free time in Palma.
Food and drink.
More infoWhat to bring
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.