Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 8 people|
What the experience includes
Visiting sea caves is the perfect way to cool off with friends and family. This is one of the few sea caves where you can swim in Mallorca without having to dive underwater to access it.
After a 40 minute walk along a path and a 200 metre swim, you will enter underground accompanied by your experienced guide who will take you through a labyrinth to the underground lakes at the heart of this adventure.
Do you dare to enjoy this adventure? We look forward to seeing you.
Everything you need to know
- When booking we need to know the height, weight and shoe size of each person in order to be able to take the equipment with you.
- On the day of the activity, you should bring: your swimming costume, sports shoes, a towel and a large bottle of water.
- Recommended time of year for the experience February to December.
- This activity is not recommended for people over 70 years old and for people over 20kg.
- All necessary equipment.
More infoWhat to bring
- Shoes that fully support the foot, such as trainers.
- Sun cream.
- Swimming costume.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.