Guided tour of Palma and its Cathedral. South coast pick-up
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - Italian - German - French|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 50 people|
What the experience includes
Explore the historic center on a guided walking route, accompanied by our official guide, and discover the most interesting places in the city, such as historic buildings, churches and stately homes. Visit the Cathedral of Mallorca, an emblematic place in the city that overlooks the Bay of Palma and is an icon of the island's historical and cultural heritage.
Stroll through the lively streets of the center, the Lonja, the Parque del Mar, the Paseo del Borne and the Plaza Mayor. You can go shopping, visit museums and art galleries, as well as visit the municipal markets or the Santa Catalina neighborhood, an old fishing district that is currently the most bohemian neighborhood in the city.
The excursion includes a 60-minute panoramic tour in a convertible bus through the city, from where you can observe the streets, monuments and most emblematic places of Palma, accompanied by explanations from our guides.
Everything you need to know
- Arrival at 10:30 a.m. approx.
- Return at 4:30 p.m.
- Adults +12 years.
- Children from 3 to 11 years old.
- Babies from 0 to 2 years old.
- The excursion includes a panoramic bus tour of the city: Paseo Marítimo, Jaime III and Avenida del Borne. 30 minutes.
- 45-minute walking tour through the historic center of the City of Palma accompanied by our official guide.
- Entrance to the Cathedral with a guided tour of the church and the Cathedral Museum. 45 minutes approximately.
- Free time in the city of approximately 3 hours.
- Map of the city with indications of places of interest and discounts in partner shops.
Food and drink.
More infoWhat to bring
Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.