|Languages||Spanish - English - French - German|
What the experience includes
Discover the Natural Reserve of the Malgrats Islands by snorkeling and enjoying nature.
Snorkeling is an easy and fun activity to practice, especially in the Mallorca sea waters.
Once in our dive center, we fill out the authorizations and receive a theoretical presentation by the instructor, we equipped our participants and go on board our boat to the Malgrats Islands Nature Reserve, two islets of high ecological value, mainly because their great diversity of habitats, both marine, poultry and to a lesser extent terrestrial
After a 10-minute journey we arrive at the snorkeling point, usually a very quiet cove. We will dive for about 60 minutes. There you can explore a very interesting cave system, swim in crystal clear waters and observe the typical marine life of the Majorcan southern coasts.
Everything you need to know
- It is essential to know swimming
- Be over 8 years old
- If you decide to come on your own, inform you Zoea Mallorca is within the facilities of the Santa Ponsa Yacht Club. To access by car, you have to go to the Yacht Club main entrance and once there, without blocking the access, call us by phone +34 971 691 444 so our staff will open the door. It will take a few minutes, thank you for your patience! You must be at our dive center 20 minutes before the activity starting time
- Pick-up and return service from your hotel
- Mask, snorkel, fins and if necessary: wetsuit
- Monitoring by a monitor
- Accident insurance
- Boat ride to the snorkel area
- Si no estás alojado en los Hoteles Barceló Illetes Albatros u Occidental Cala Vinyes, no tienes servicio de recogida incluido y debes acudir al punto de incio de la actividad por tu cuenta
More infoWhat to bring
- Swimsuit and towel