|Duration||3 hours and 30 minutes|
What the experience includes
Come and get ready to go on your buggy adventure!
The buggy is one of the most fun all-terrain vehicles, its great power and versatility make it the perfect way to get to know Mallorca. The itineraries will be combined between the coast, beach, rural roads, mountains, typical villages and panoramic views. Guided routes that will allow you to enjoy and be surprised by the wonders of Mallorca, with fun, joy and safety.
Our route will start in Cala Mandia, a cove in the east of the island that stands out for its waters. We will stop at an impressive cove with crystal clear waters, where there will be time to take a bath and enjoy diving. Then we will visit the town of Felanitx and the Mirador de San Salvador, and finally, return to Cala Mandia.
Everything you need to know
- Children can travel in the 2-seater buggies, from 4 years old, so that they adapt to the height of a cushion and are always accompanied by one of their parents or guardian.
- Los babies can only ride in 4-seater buggies, for a matter of belt grip, starting from 6 months.
- Buggies can carry a maximum of 2 ADULTS. For 4-person buggies, there must be 2 adults and 2 children.
- We do not recommend the excursion to pregnant women.
- Minimum age to drive a buggy is 18 years old, whenever you are in possession of a valid driver's license, and physical and mental faculties in good condition. We may disallow people we suspect are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Maximum height to be able to sit in the buggy: 2 meters
- The degree of difficulty is low. The objective is to make you enjoy Buggy, landscapes and unconventional routes in a different environment in a fun and safe way. The excursions are fully guided, and we ensure that the customer enjoys the tour while always respecting the traffic rules.
- Drinks and snacks (cold drink and cookies or muffins)
- Gift handkerchief
- Personal insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Pick-up service
Stop at: Cala Mandía
Stop at: Son Macià
Stop at: Felanitx
Stop at: Mirador de San Salvador
Stop at: Cala Murada
More infoWhat to bring
- Closed shoes are MANDATORY for driving, otherwise you will not be able to carry out the activity.