What the experience includes
Fun and adrenaline! Discover the heavenly cove located in the Mondragó Natural Park on board a jet ski.
Departing from the port of Cala d'Or, we will sail to the south of the island along the Mallorcan coast and visit the different caves and coves that form this natural paradise. We will burn adrenaline until we reach the paradisiacal cove located in the Mondragó Natural Park, a unique enclave on the island. Cala Mondragó, also known as Caló de sa Font de N'alis, is a 75-meter-long cove between two rocky outcrops, with white sand and crystal clear, calm waters, where we can take a dip while enjoying the idyllic environment.
Everything you need to know
- Minimum driving age: People over 16 years old may drive with the authorization of their parents or legal guardians.
- Minimum age of companions: 6 years old.
- Maximum weight per jet ski: cannot be exceeded 190 kg (1 or 2 people) to ensure the fun and proper functioning of the vehicle.
- No driver's license is needed to take the tour.
- You are not allowed to bring cameras or mobile phones on jet skis as they could cause distractions, accidents or loss of them.
- If it's two people on the jet ski, YES, you can change drivers halfway through the journey so that both of you can enjoy the driving experience.
- ACCESSIBILITY: To be evaluated according to the degree of mobility.
- 50-minute jet ski tour
More infoWhat to bring
- Original passport or ID card or copy, printed or digital.
- Reservation ticket
- We recommend sunscreen and swimwear for the excursion as we can get wet.