Alcudia street market and Formentor, (from the Barceló Aguamarina Hotel)
|Languages||English - Spanish - German - French - Italian|
What the experience includes
Amazing excursion with free time at the Alcudia street market, Formentor Beach and a panoramic route through the northern landscapes
We present you an intense full-day guided excursion combining history and traditions in the beautiful town of Alcudia, with fascinating coastal landscapes in the Formentor area and its beach.
Crossing the island from east to north, we will arrive at the surprising city of Alcudia, where you will have enough time to discover its walls and its old town, where a lively street market takes place.. A reunion with our local food products, handicrafts, accessories, clothing... and much more. Live it! , simply unique.
Next, we offer you a panoramic bus tour along the Formentor Peninsula to enjoy stunning views of the cliffs surrounding the entire coast until you reach Formentor Beach, where you will have free time to take a swim or simply discover the spot, take pictures or relax. Finally, a nice boat ride of about 25 minutes will take us from Formentor to the Pollença Harbor where the coach will be waiting to start the return.
Everything you need to know
- The pick-up service from the different meeting points until we start the tour can vary between 30 and 50 minutes depending on where you are staying
- The boat trip will be made if the sailing conditions allow it.
- The itinerary may vary depending on the boat schedule assigned to our company.
- Official guide on the bus
- 2 and a half hours of free time in Alcudia
- Scenic bus tour around the Formentor Peninsula
- Free time at Formentor Beach
- Boat trip from Formentor to the Pollensa Harbor
Stop at: Pick up at our meeting point and departure to Alcudia
Start of the shuttle service at the different meeting points. The pick-up time will depend on the area in which you are staying
Stop at: The excursion starts
We start the excursion with a bus route from the East to the Alcudia Town (an hour and a half approx.)
Stop at: Free time at the Alcudia street market
Two and a half hours of free time in Alcudia to explore its market
Stop at: Panoramic tour along the Formentor Peninsula
Stop at: Free time at Formentor Beach
Free time to take a swim
Stop at: Return by boat to the Port of Pollensa
Boat trip of about 30 minutes from Formentor Beach to the Port of Pollensa
Stop at: Return to the excursion pick-up starting point
Return by bus from the Port of Pollensa to the pick-up starting point
More infoWhat to bring
- Swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Cash for the street market