Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - German - Italian|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 6 people|
What the experience includes
The Alma de Trevejos farm is located 1,200 meters above sea level in the municipality of Vila ﬂ or. Its founder created it with the aim of perpetuating the traditions of the place over time, maintaining the uses, customs, flora and fauna of the region. In a natural setting with impressive views of the sea and the mountains, vines of Canarian origin are cultivated in a traditional and ecological way, such as listán blanco, listán prieto and negramol, which give rise to the famous wines of the Abona denomination of origin.
The experience begins in the hotel lobby where our driver will transfer you in a high-end vehicle to the winery. There, you will enjoy a guided tour around the farm where you can learn about the wine production process and enjoy a gourmet meal.
- Starters: “Canarian tasting” table: artisan white goat cheese, semi-cured cheese, almogrote, fig jam, mounted with Canarian chorizo.
- First course: "Lentejas de Antonio" accompanied by chopped hard-boiled egg.
- Second course: Baked “Canarian black pig” ribs accompanied by roasted peppers and baked potatoes.
- Desserts: "Frangollo" with palm honey and local almonds.
Everything you need to know
- You can choose the time that suits you best. We recommend starting the activity at 11:00 am.
- 65 euros supplement per additional person.
- Maximum 6 people. For groups of more people, please check conditions.
- Orientative menu, being able to substitute some dishes.
- Private transport.
- Guided ecological tour.
- Tasting of white / red wine.
- Premium lunch.
More infoWhat to bring
- Wear comfortable clothes, a coat and suitable footwear.
- It is essential to bring a photo / video camera.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.