Lava tube and winery tour
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - German - Italian|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 6 people|
What the experience includes
During the private visit to the “Cueva del Viento” volcanic tube, you will be able to enjoy its unique geomorphological characteristics, since its network of galleries is arranged in three superimposed levels, a phenomenon that is not described anywhere else in the world. In addition, it presents a wide variety of structures of primary origin such as lava stalactites, lava waterfalls, lateral terraces and lava lakes. Inside there are also some fossil remains of extinct vertebrate animals, such as the giant lizard, and other skeletal remains of species that have now disappeared in Tenerife. The route in the cavity will always be guided by a caver who will reveal the secrets of one of the most spectacular volcanic tubes in the world.
The experience includes a visit to the winery with wine tasting and lunch.
- Starters: Watercress butter, almogrote, palm chorizo and chickpeas "Tía Lola".
- Lunch: Canarian black pig accompanied by sweet vegetables, green almond sauce, salad and wrinkled potatoes.
- Desserts: Rice pudding and hazelnut ice cream.
- Drinks: Red / white wine, beer, juices or water.
Everything you need to know
- You can choose the time that suits you best. We recommend starting the activity at 09.30 am.
- Orientative menu, being able to substitute some dishes.
- Private transport.
- Guided tour of the cave.
- Speleologist guide during the route.
- Visit to the winery with tasting of its wines.
- Premium lunch.
More infoWhat to bring
- Wear comfortable clothing, a coat, and appropriate footwear.
- It is essential to bring a photo / video camera.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.