Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - German - Italian|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 6 people|
What the experience includes
Enjoy a day between sports and nature crossing one of the best and most impressive bicycle routes. Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the starting point of the route. Before starting the experience, there will be a brie ﬁ ng where the development of the activity is explained and the material will be prepared to start the tour.
The action begins! We put on our helmets, we get on the bike, we start pedaling, we feel the fresh air on our faces and you see how the trees go faster and faster. You are in the Corona Forestal, very close to the Teide National Park, a unique place where you will cross the lush pine forest enjoying the impressive volcanic landscape. The route lasts approximately 3 hours with some rest to observe the impressive views and regain strength. After the tour, our transportation service will take you back to your hotel.
Everything you need to know
- You can choose the time that suits you best, we recommend starting the activity at 09.00 am.
- The minimum recommended height for the use of these bicycles is 1.50 cm.
- Do not worry about your physical condition, in the area chosen for this activity there are demanding, moderate and simple routes, our guide will choose the route that suits your physical condition.
- Route configuration according to your physical conditions.
- Private transportation from the hotel to the start of the route.
- High-end carbon MTB bike with suspension.
- Guide during the route and energy drink.
More infoWhat to bring
- Make use of sports clothing and shoes.
- Wear the helmet during the entire route.
- It is essential to bring a photo / video camera.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.