Astronomical observation on Teide
Free cancellation up to 0 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person|
What the experience includes
Make your dream a reality and enjoy the Universe in a professional way in one of the best places for a stargazing experience in Tenerife: on Mount Teide.
Have you always wondered what star or celestial object is that shiny point, either big or small, that you can see in the sky?
Our Starlight guides will clear all your doubts as they will be there to unravel the mysteries of the Universe for you during this stargazing experience on Teide by night.
This stargazing experience on Teide by night lets you observe the clear, starry sky from the car park of the cable car base station (at an altitude of 2,536 m), using long-range, professional telescopes.
We are sure that the astronomical instrumentation that you will have at your disposal during this stargazing experience on Teide by night, along with the quality and transparency of the sky over the Teide National Park in Tenerife, away from the light pollution produced by big cities, will give you a unique experience, which will feel as if you’re close to the stars.
Everything you need to know
Guided tours in SPANISH: Saturdays
Guided tours in ENGLISH and FRENCH: Thursdays
- Children under 8 are not allowed to participate in the astronomical observation activity. Documentation will be required for proof of age. Pets are not allowed.
- If you have health problems, consult with your doctor before undertaking this activity.
- Professional observations of the Universe
- Long range telescopes
- Starlight guide in Spanish, English or French
- Starlight guide in other language than Spanish, English or French
Stop at: Teleférico del Teide
More infoWhat to bring
- Wear warm, comfortable clothing and proper footwear.
- Take plenty of water on hikes.
Cancellation fee of 0% is charged if cancelled 0 Hours or less before the activity.