Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - Dutch - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 12 people|
What the experience includes
We pick you up with your private transport at the entrance of your hotel to take you to the small port of Las Galletas: “Marina del Sur”. There, on pontoon 2, your private catamaran will be waiting for your departure.
After a safety briefing by our crew (captain and sailor) we set sail to see whales and dolphins. What you may not know is that the area between Tenerife and La Gomera is declared a Whale Heritage Site. It is the first in Europe and the third in the world. It is a privilege to have the opportunity to see these animals in the wild. Very impressive. We live them in their Natural habitat, in an authentic and respectful way. Once we have seen the whales, we set sail for Los Cristianos where, hopefully, we will see the bottlenose dolphins. It is not always possible to see dolphins.
Passing through the caves and hills of Los Cristianos where we will drop anchor in the bay of Los Cristianos, if the weather conditions allow it we have a second very secluded and private anchorage. A pearl to discover. At the anchorage you will be offered soft drinks and some alcoholic beverages, as well as some finger food. You also have enough time to enjoy a swim or a dive in the crystal clear waters of Tenerife. For those who enjoy snorkeling or paddle surfing we have the equipment on board. After some time we weighed anchor and headed back to port. We follow the coast of Tenerife and it is here where there is the possibility of seeing the turtles.
Once back at the port, your private transportation will be waiting for you and will take you back to your hotel.
Enjoy your adventure. Make some memories with your family.
Everything you need to know
- Smoking is prohibited on the boat.
- The pick-up at the Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo has an extra charge.
- Captain and sailor.
- Three bottles of cava.
- Soft drinks, beer, wine. (Free Bar.)
- Snorkeling: free of charge.
- Paddle Surf: free of charge.
- All permits to legally enter the Natural Park.
- Jackets in case the weather conditions change.
More infoWhat to bring
- Comfortable clothes. Keep in mind that temperatures can be lower due to the wind offshore, so it is advisable to bring something warm.
- Since we enjoy the sun throughout the year, it is advisable to bring a hat and sunglasses. You do not need to bring sunscreen, we can provide it for you.
- If possible, we also recommend that you bring binoculars to see the whales and dolphins up close.
- Don't forget your camera, your bathing suit and a towel.
- (Please avoid wearing any type of footwear, as it may damage the deck. Please take them off when you get on board).
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.