Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Duration||4 hours and 30 minutes|
|Languages||Spanish - English - German - French|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 200 people|
What the experience includes
Explore with us the southwest coast of Tenerife, aboard the Royal Delfin catamaran.
We have 50 INCH PANORAMIC UNDERWATER WINDOWS, a luxury for the eyes of any person for the sighting of cetaceans, in a journey where we can see the greatest diversity of cetaceans (whales and dolphins) in Europe underwater, in freedom and in their natural habitat.
This excursion is ideal for families, young people, nature lovers and for anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing day. We will sail along the coast observing from the sea the island of Tenerife and La Gomera towards Los Gigantes. We will anchor in Masca Bay with views of the majestic cliffs up to 600m high, where we will stop for a swim and serve a complimentary lunch. Remember that drinks are included throughout the trip.
Everything you need to know
- On morning excursions the sea breeze can be a bit cool, we recommend bringing a light jacket or pullover.
- If you are prone to seasickness, take proper precautions before departure and bring your own medication.
- Adults: +12 years old
- Children: 4 to 11 years old
- Infants: 0 to 3 years old
- Sustainable whale and dolphin watching (whales and dolphins)
- Free pick up and drop off (depending on the area)
- Snack: Sandwich.
- Lunch: Complimentary lunch (we have an alternative for celiacs and vegetarians, ask for it during the reservation).
- Drinks included throughout the excursion: beer, sangria, juice, water and soft drinks.
- Bathing stop in the bay of Masca.
- Port taxes, taxes and insurance.
- Ice cream
- Combined alcoholic beverages
More infoWhat to bring
- Appropriate footwear for a boat.
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.