Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Languages||Spanish - English|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 8 people|
What the experience includes
Discover the south of the island on a boat trip from Las Galletas to the place of activity, Los Cristianos. At the diving center they will be waiting with all your equipment and sizes, and once changed we will go sailing on our semi-rigid boat fully equipped with all the equipment already assembled for diving. The place where the activity takes place is characterized by a great marine biodiversity, among which we can highlight different species of sea turtles, rays, dolphins and more. During the navigation, the guide instructor will give us a briefing on safety and immersion. Once anchored, the staff will help us to equip ourselves and jump into the water in the most comfortable way, and we will do one or two dives to enjoy the beauty of the seabed. Once the dive is over, we will board the boat, where they offer towels, hot drinks and some snacks. We returned to port sailing near the coast. The center takes care of dismantling and sweetening all equipment.
Everything you need to know
- For this dive it is compulsory to have diving certification and diving medical insurance
- You need to fill in the diver's medical statement and the disclaimer
- Complete diving equipment
- Assembly and dismantling of equipment
- Drinks and snacks on board
- Insurance (you have to take it out separately through the diving center 5€)
More infoWhat to bring
- Swimming costume
- Change clothes for the return
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.