Tour face the Challenge
Time of year
Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Groups, Solo travellers
What the experience includes
Enjoy a day of sport and nature while crossing one of the best and most impressive bicycle routes. Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the starting point of the route. Before starting the activity, there will be a brieﬁng where the itinerary will be explained and the material to begin the journey will be readied.
The action begins! We put on our helmet, hop on our bicycle, we start to pedal, feel the fresh air on our face and see how the trees pass us each time a bit faster. You are in the Corona Forestal (Forest Crown), near the National Park of Teide, a unique place in which you will cross the lush pine forest and enjoy a unique volcanic landscape in the world. The bicycle tour lasts approximately three hours with some rest to observe the impressive views and replenish strength. After ﬁnishing the tour, our transport service will take you back to the hotel.
- Use sports clothing and footwear.
- Wearing the helmet during all the route.
- Do not worry about your physical condition, in the area chosen for this activity there are demanding routes, moderate and simple, our guide will choose the route that suits your physical condition.
- It is essential (or highly suggested) to bring a photo or video camera
- Personalization of the route according to physical conditions
- Private transport from the hotel to the beginning point of the route
- Highend MTB carbon bicycle with suspension
- Profesional guide during the route and energy drink
- 1 Pax: 390€
- 2 Pax: 500€
- 3 Pax: 620€
- 4 Pax: 790€
- 5 Pax: 890€
- 6 Pax: 995€
This experience lasts about 5 hours. We recommend to start the activity at 09:00 am. The minimum height recommended for the use of these bicycles. 48h cancellation notice, charge of 50%., 24h cancellation notice, charge of 100%. Taxes included.