Tamarán Excursiones TNF - Jeep Safari El Hierro 4X4
English, French, German, Spanish
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Maximum group: 8 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups
About this jeep excursion to El Hierro
Departing by ferry from the quay of Los Cristianos, leaving behind La Gomera, you come to this small but incredibly interesting island. We are of course talking about El Hierro, the island permeated by a timeless sense of calm, where you’re almost more likely to come across volcanoes than people, with forests brimming with life and landscapes you’ll never forget. How about immersing yourself in the distinctive nature and culture on a jeep excursion to El Hierro?
A perfect island for nature lovers
As soon as the ferry completes its journey between the quay of Los Cristianos and Puerto de la Estaca you will see the island’s natural attributes for yourself. The scenery, unique volcanic landscapes, cliffs, endemic species (and some at risk of extinction, such as the El Hierro giant lizard), trails and forest paths, crystal-clear waters, truly lush vegetation… You’ll be more and more blown away the further you travel by jeep, stopping in the most important places in El Hierro, such as the farming villages of Erese and Tiñor, the spectacular El Golfo and Las Puntas.
Travel in comfort in a 4×4 jeep and listen to all the stories, anecdotes and cultural information from the Tamarán team, who will ensure you get the best out of the experience as possible. Halfway through the trip, once in Frontera, you’ll stop to eat lunch in a restaurant serving local food where you’ll be able to sample Canarian delicacies in the best possible setting. Once you hit the road again you’ll head to El Golfo, another one of the biggest attractions on this jeep excursion to El Hierro.
The trip will come to an end in the afternoon, when you’ll head back to where it all began to round off a magical experience on an island that you’ll never forget thanks to its geological lava formations, its dramatic cliffs and its fresh air, among many other things.
- Ferry from Los Cristianos in Tenerife to El Hierro and back
- Stops in El Golfo, Valverde, Guarazoca, Erese, Las Puntas, La Peña viewpoint and other places of interest on the island
- Lunch and a drink at a local restaurant in Frontera
- One driver per vehicle of up to eight people (the vehicle will travel in a convoy of several jeeps).
- Explanations in your language
- Four-wheel drive jeep vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation or a nearby place
- Civil liability insurance
Does not include
Anything not specified in the above list