Flying over the sea clouds
Time of year
Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Maximum group: 4 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Groups, Solo travellers
What the experience includes
The National Park of the Teide is one of the world’s most spectacular geological monuments, where the volcanic cones and the lava runs form an extraordinary group of colors and shapes. Now is the time to enjoy the most visited National Park of Europe from other perspective, paragliding and ploughing through the two biggest rock falls of the island and landing on the coast. It is a 2,200 meters fall and ﬂying above the forest belt, a sensation of freedom and adrenaline is guaranteed.
We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the launching point where the instructor will provide a brieﬁng to explain the basics you should know before taking part in the activity. After 40 minutes ﬂying over the sea clouds and the main volcanoes of the island, our transport service will take you back to your hotel.
- Comfortable clothes, appropriate footwear and sunglasses.
- This activity is not recommended to children younger than eight years old.
- This activity is not recommended to people with respiratory problems, pregnant women and babies younger than two years old.
- If you have any concerns, consult with your doctor if this activity is appropriate for you.
- It is essential (or highly suggested) to bring a photo or video camera.
- Private transportation
- Two-seater flight for 40 minutes
- Flight recording and video editing
- 1 Pax: €430
- 2 Pax: €660
- 3 Pax: €850
- 4 Pax: €1.050
This experience lasts approximately 4 hours. The programmed flight zone may vary according to weather conditions at the time of flight. You can choose the starting time at your convenience. We recommend to start the activity always before 4:00 pm. 48h cancellation notice, charge of 50%. 24h cancellation notice, charge of 100%. Taxes included.