Tamaran Excursiones TNF - VIP Tour of Masca and Teide
English, French, German, Spanish
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Maximum group: 8 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups
About this VIP Tour of Teide – Masca
Allow yourself to be swept along on this tour of Masca and Teide National Park, which will astonish you from start to finish thanks to the scenery, trails, history, nature and the comfort of exploring on board an air-conditioned four-wheel drive minibus accompanied by seven other passengers: the magic of Tamarán’s VIP Tours!
The vehicle will pick you up at your accommodation or a nearby place and, having stopped at the meeting point in Puerto de la Cruz, then take you to spectacular places such as the San Pedro Viewpoint and Garachico, a town that rose from the ashes after being destroyed by a volcano in the 18th-century. That’s not all, however: before heading deep into Teide National Park you’ll pass through Masca, one of the most lovely and charming villages on the island of Tenerife, thanks to its hamlets and rural architecture from a bygone era.
After Masca you’ll be able to sample Canarian gastronomy by way of local dishes, before heading to Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy the colourful landscapes and dormant volcanoes such as Pico Viejo, which has an 800-metre-wide crater and an incredible range of colours. You’ll also see some of Teide’s other most characteristic features, such the Roques de García, before moving on to La Orotava, a town replete with colonial buildings, rounding off a tour that will help to familiarise yourself with the wildest and most authentic side of northern Tenerife.
What you need to know
- Stops in Masca, Garachico, Roques de García, La Orotava and other places of interest in Teide National Park (see full itinerary)
- Stop to eat at a local restaurant
- One driver per vehicle of up to eight people (the vehicle will travel in a convoy of several minibuses)
- Explanations in your language
- A comfortable, air-conditioned four-wheel drive minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation or a nearby place
Does not include
Anything not specified in the above list.