Between Wines and Wineries
Time of year
Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
What the experience includes
Alma de Trevejos is located 1,200 meters above sea level in the Vilaﬂor municipality. Its founder created it as a small refuge for natural life in order to maintain its ecological and traditional way of living while maintains its land, ﬂora and fauna. In a natural land with breathtaking views of the sea and the mountains, Canary vines are planted in a traditional and ecological way, such as “listán blanco”, “listán prieto” and “negramol” which produce of the famous soup of “Abona” origin.
The experience begins in the hall of the hotel where our driver will transfer you in a high-end vehicle to the warehouse. There, you will enjoy a guided tour around the farm where you can learn about the wine production process and enjoy a gourmet meal.
- Comfortable and warm clothes, appropriate footwear.
- It is essential (or highly suggested) to bring a photo or video camera.
- Private transportation
- Ecologic guide tour
- Red/white wine tasting
- Premium lunch
- Appetizers: “Canary tasting” starter. Homemade white goat cheese, medium aged cheese, “almogrote” (soft paste made from hard cheese, peppers, olive oil, garlic and other ingredients), ﬁg jam, “montado” (small sandwich) of canary chorizo.
- First Course: ”Lentejas de Antonio” (Lentils) with chopped boiled egg.
- Main Course: Oven-cooked Canary black hog ribs with oven-cooked peppers and “panadera” potatoes on the side
- Dessert: “Frangollo” with palma honey and organic almonds.
- Drinks: White/Red wine “Altos de Trevejos”.
- 1 Pax: 1.250€
- 2 Pax: 1.250€
- 3 Pax: 1.300€
- 4 Pax: 1.450€
- 5 Pax: 1.500€
- 6 Pax: 1.550€
This experience lasts approximately 5 hours. You can choose the starting time at your convenience. We recommend to start the activity at 11:00 am. The extra amount for an additional person is 65 euros. Menu may be subject to changes. 48h cancellation notice, charge of 50%. 24h cancellation notice, charge of 100%. Taxes included.