Zero Gravity - Courses for beginners
Half day, 2-3 days or 3-5 days
English, French, German, Spanish
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
Short of time and need to become a certified scuba diver?
A PADI Scuba Diver certificate might be just what you need. This course takes less time than the PADI Open Water Diver course. It covers the first three of the five knowledge building areas and pool sessions, and the first two of the four training dives in open waters and is therefore a limited certificate.
Essentially, if you are planning to dive with a guide or have limited time to obtain a diving certificate, consider becoming a PADI Scuba Diver.
What you’ll learn:
- Knowledge building (approximately half the Open Water Diver theory with a manual and DVD);
- Dives in confined waters to learn basic diving skills;
- Dives in open waters to check your skills and explore!
Once you obtain the certificate you can dive anywhere in the world, provided that you are accompanied by an instructor/trainer and dive to maximum depth of 12 m. A Scuba Diver certificate opens the door to the underwater world for anyone who thinks that a course might take too long or be too hard.
The activity includes:
- DSD PADI course (adult): €90.00
- Scuba Diver course (adult): €295.00
- Open Water Diver course (adult): €395.00
(From 10 years old and above)
Printed voucher. Print out and take the voucher with you to enjoy the activity.
- Meeting point: Puerto Colón, Costa Adeje local nº125.
- Please give your hotel room number.
- Remember to take the voucher and valid photo ID with you.
- Make sure you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the activity starts.
Voucher validity: voucher only valid for the date of the activity.
Remember your voucher and valid photo ID.