Experience romance in Cancún
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, discover the most romantic things to do in Cancun. In this spectacular destination, you’ll find pure romance.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, discover the most romantic things to do in Cancun. In this spectacular destination, you’ll find adventure, fun, luxury and swoon-worthy sights during your all inclusive stay at Occidental Tucancún and Occidental Costa Cancún. If you’re in search of a romantic escape, look no further than Cancun. Here’s proof.
The Perfect Suite
Valentine’s Day Cancun getaways deserve romantic Cancun resorts in the famous Zona Hotelera, one of the safest areas in Cancun. Your love nest should have all the comforts of home – but every element should be elevated. Here are two options that deliver a romantic holiday home away from home on every level.
- Junior Suite Sea Front View with Hot Tub (Occidental Costa Cancún): Occidental Costa Cancún’s most luxurious and exclusive hotel room boasts 829 square feet of space, as well as beautiful views overlooking the Caribbean Sea. And of course, you’ll enjoy your very own hot tub on the spacious private terrace.
- Premium Level Sea View Suite (Occidental Tucancún): Sumptuous comfort, stunning sea views – and it’s all just steps away from Occidental Tucancún’s beach. What could be more romantic?
Cancun Outdoor Adventures
All inclusive comforts and lounging beachside or poolside are great, of course. But the active adventurous pair will want to discover some of the most romantic things to do in Cancun that are available in the area. Here are just a few Cancun outdoor adventures you don’t want to miss on your romantic rendezvous.
- Nichupté Lagoon: A natural wonder in the heart of Cancun! Explore this pristine spot on a jungle tour. You and your sweetheart will travel to lush mangroves and crystal clear waters for a snorkeling adventure like no other.
- Underwater Museum of Art (MUSA): There are countless opportunities to see what’s happening beneath the waves in the waters just off of Cancu But one of the most amazing spots is the Underwater Museum of Art, which features dozens of underwater sculptures to explore. Tip: If you’re not ready for scuba diving, you can still see MUSA aboard a glass-bottomed boat.
- Isla Mujeres: Eight miles off the coast of Cancun, Isla Mujeres is just a quick boat ride away from Occidental Costa Cancún and Occidental Tucancún. But once you’re there, you’ll feel like you’re a world away from pretty much everything. There are countless adventures to be found on this slice of paradise, from snorkeling and kayaking in crystal clear waters to ziplining through a canopy of trees.
What To Eat & Drink In Cancun
Candlelit dinner anyone? Date nights are even more romantic in Cancun.
- Lobster at Lorenzillo’s: One of the best restaurants in Cancun to enjoy a romantic seafood dinner is Lobster at Lorenzillo’s. Located on the famed Boulevard Kukulkán, it’s been wowing diners for decades now with its fresh-caught lobster.
- La Trattoria Restaurant: Occidental Costa Cancún’s own fine dining experience is just right for an intimate night out, offering perfectly prepared Italian cuisine in a stylish setting. Get dressed up and enjoy!
- Tequila Herradura Sensorial Museum: You can’t come to Cancun without enjoying a visit to the Tequila Herradura Sensorial Museum, which showcases the modern and traditional artisanal methods of making Mexico’s national spirit – Tequila. And there are plenty of opportunities for tequila tasting here, too. Cheers!
- La Claraboya: Enjoy beautiful Caribbean Sea views from your table at La Claraboya (located at Occidental Tucancún). You’ll also enjoy fresh-caught seafood dishes!