Enjoy a new concept of rest in these modern apartments with a balcony or terrace.
- Sofa bed
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Allegro Isora**** (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly the Barceló Varadero) is a splendid hotel next to the beach on the wonderful Canary island of Tenerife. This swath of land in the midst of the Atlantic Ocean has a special charm. From the outset, it inspires visitors to discover its interesting nooks and crannies, cuisine, people, and landscapes—nature in its purest state.
The hotel’s 312 apartments, situated next to the famous Playa de la Arena beach, are fully equipped to provide guests extra comfort and independence on holiday. The hotel has been designed in the Canarian architectural style and offers recently renovated facilities.
The Barceló Hotel Group health and safety concept
This is our health and safety seal. It represents and guarantees all our experience and research into health, safety and hygiene, and has been adapted to the current world situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with recommendations from WHO, international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions in each country in which we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page for further information and interactive maps with all the details!
The Barceló Hotel Group health and safety concept
Stricter cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing the complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be strengthened and verified by our partners.
Avenida La Gaviota 1 Playa De La Arena 38680 Guía de Isora Spain
Punta de Caimán beach, 650 m away
Abama Golf Course, 15 km away
Playa de la Arena beach, 500 m away
Los Gigantes cliffs, 1.5 km away
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, some services may be affected.
The Allegro Isora hotel includes recently refurbished facilities throughout as well as the La Tahona Gastrobuffet, an exquisite restaurant serving local and international cuisine prepared using top-quality ingredients.
Another highlight is the newly renovated Tickled Bar, a place to chat or hang out with new people, and the ideal spot to enjoy a drink after a day chilling at the beach, sightseeing or playing sports in the fantastic natural paradise that is the island of Tenerife.
Barceló Hotels & Resorts offers an All-Inclusive package so that guests can focus on relaxing and enjoying themselves.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included, open bar for cocktails and soft drinks, sports, activities and entertainment, all free of charge. The programme offers a special selection of the best services with no added costs so that you can enjoy the hotel even more. List of services included in the special Barceló All-Inclusive programme at the Allegro Isora hotel.
What does the All-Inclusive package include?
Restaurants and Bars
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the newly renovated Gastrobuffet La Tahona, an elegant restaurant serving local and international cuisine prepared using only the finest quality ingredients.
· Snacks included in the All-Inclusive menu, from 10:30 to 17:30.
· Palmeras bar All-Inclusive snack service, from 10:30 to 17:30. *Hot snacks from 11:00 to 17:00.
· Self-serve drinks from the All-Inclusive menu, from 10:00 to 23:00.
· À la carte restaurant open from Tuesday to Saturday. Opening times: 18:30 to 21:00 in winter and 19:00 to 21:30 in summer. (only included in one-week AI bookings — subject to availability).
Enjoy our special conditions. Between 30% and 50% off the rest of the items on our different menus marked with an asterisk (*) when paying the corresponding amount in cash.
· Table tennis
One hour of tennis a day (subject to availability)
All of these activities must be booked in advance at reception.
Services not included:
· Food and beverages that are not on the All-Inclusive menu
· Telephone and fax
· Medical service
· Facial and body treatments
The Allegro Isora hotel guarantees you and your family a wonderful holiday.
It boasts a 21,000 square metre garden area with three magnificent swimming pools for adults shaped like a lake and with bridges crossing over it. It's also lined with relaxing sun loungers for sunbathing or enjoying a refreshing drink from the snack bar. One of the swimming pools is heated during the winter (from 21/12 to 21/03).
One of the swimming pools was recently refurbished and now includes a water slide for children and adults, as well as a range of water games. There's also a new, completely separate children’s pool.
What's more, the hotel has a shallow kids' swimming pool where your little ones can safely enjoy splashing around.
There’s always a special place reserved for the youngest guests at Barceló hotels, and at Allegro Isora kids have a brand new adventure playground with games where they can have fun all day long. There’s also a miniclub designed especially for them, with qualified monitors and supervised activities. A world of surprises so that kids can have the time of their lives and grown-ups can enjoy the hotel’s facilities with peace of mind.
The Wellness Centre at the Allegro Isora hotel is a unique space at Playa de la Arena where guests can enjoy an unforgettable experience. A place where every detail has been taken care of to create a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
Your Isora Experience
To rejuvenate your mind, body and soul, all you have to do is close your eyes, relax and let go... The Wellness Centre will take care of the rest.
Wellness Centre facilities
· Beauty store
· Two relaxing Spa Suites where you can receive the latest and most advanced beauty and wellness treatments
· Fitness Centre
The Wellness Centre has been created to offer personalised and professional service to a select and distinguished clientele in a calming and discreet setting.
Wellness Centre opening times: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 to 18:00
Fitness Centre opening times: Monday to Sunday from 08:00 to 21:00
To contact the wellness specialists:
Tel.: 922 86 98 00 Ext.8009
The All-Inclusive Plus and the Barceló Plus programme have been designed to offer guests a unique holiday with additional and exclusive services. Barceló Hotel Group will take care of everything!
ROOMS WITH SUPERIOR SERVICE
• Welcome gift and VIP amenities.
• Welcome minibar (restocked at an additional charge).
• Coffee & tea facilities and complimentary water (restocked daily).
• Special amenities: Free safe, bathrobe and slippers and a pool towel with free replacements.
• Exclusive area in the Buffet restaurant.
• Breakfast: Fresh orange juice, espresso coffee and a selection of à la carte sweet treats and savoury meals, as well as the buffet service.
• À la carte restaurant: One à la carte lunch/dinner at no additional cost (minimum stay five nights, reservation required).MUCH MORE THAN SNACKS
• Unlimited top-brand drinks, at no extra cost.
• Selection of à la carte snacks available during lunch service at no extra charge.
• Grab & Go. 24-hour take-away snacks and drinks service.
• Free parking (at hotels with a parking zone).
• Priority check-in and check-out.
• Hotel Experiences: Access to one of the hotel's paid experiences free of charge during your stay (check the experiences included for each hotel. Reservation required).
• 20% off other paid services at the hotel (Wellness Centre, à la carte restaurants, etc.).
*** For more information, please contact the hotel.
See Attributes and differential characteristics
Happy Minds: A new concept to revolutionise entertainment at Barceló Hotels & Resorts. This programme is designed for children age 4 to 12 years old, inspired by the theory of multiple intelligence types. Enjoy a well-earned holiday while your children learn and have fun at the Barcy Club, with a great variety of games and workshops adapted to their interests, abilities and skills.
- Planet & Defenders: Learn good environmental practices through exploration, adventure and discovery of the planet, and the importance of water conservation, our most precious natural resource.
- Hand & Creators: Develop handicraft and painting skills, and everything related to visual arts.
- Music & Actors: Passion for theatre, music, dance, cinema and anything to do with performing arts.
- Lab & Makers: Building, research and science experiments with natural resources like solar energy, wind power and the force of gravity.
- Mystery & Magicians: Going beyond magic with riddle solving, robotics, puzzles and MaKey MaKey, a kit for creating fun inventions.
- Circus & Artists: The perfect place for all-rounders and artistic children who love joking around, laughing and entertaining others.
- Barcy & Friends: Have fun with our mascot Barcy and the 'Barcy Rap', rehearsing for the flash mob or taking part in a video editing workshop using our innovative app.
Miniclub: For children age 4 to 7 years.
Maxiclub: For children age 8 to 12 years.
Thanks to its prime location, the Allegro Isora hotel offers a whole range of sports to try, both within the resort and nearby. For those who love tennis, there’s a court to play on plus a ping pong table and a pool table.
You can also go on a hike and descend the famous Masca canyon, all while tasting typical products of the Canary Islands, such as artisan wines and cheeses, along the way. The descent takes between 3 and 4 hours.
Tenerife is a diver's paradise, thanks to the rich underwater life, year-round warm temperatures and calm waters. The island offers a great selection of diving centres for experienced enthusiasts or absolute beginners.
What's more, Tenerife boasts a network of trails that are as varied and beautiful as the surroundings. Walkers can use these pathways to explore the island and take in the stunning beauty of the forests surrounding the Teide.
There’s a choice of deep-sea, bottom, coastal and electric reel fishing in Tenerife’s waters, where you can also have a go at surfing, sailing and jet-skiing. On land, it’s the perfect place for cyclists. Endless options for guests who enjoy active tourism.
Check-in at the Allegro Isora is any time after 14.00, and check-out is before noon. Once you have checked out, you can still enjoy the hotel facilities at an additional cost.
The Allegro Isora has parking free of charge for hotel guests. Please enquire about off-site options with the hotel’s reception.
Yes, the Allegro Isora hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Check with the hotel reception for adapted services and facilities.
No, pets are not allowed at the Allegro Isora.
Yes, the Allegro Isora offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Allegro Isora.
The staff of the Allegro Isora will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Russian.
No, the Allegro Isora does not offer room service. Discover all of our gastronomic options on our official website or by contacting reception.
No, breakfast at the Allegro Isora is not included in the hotel guest’s accommodation
The minimum age to access the Spa & Wellness area at the Allegro Isora is 16. Entrance to the spa is subject to an additional charge for hotel guests. Please check the rates. Children are welcome in the spa.