Introducing next level luxury at Barceló Maya Riviera
Barceló Maya Riviera, a brand new exclusive adults-only resort, takes Barceló Maya Grand Resort to the next level of all inclusive luxury.
Barceló Maya Grand Resort is already one of Riviera Maya’s greatest destinations. It’s currently comprised of Barceló Maya Beach, Barceló Maya Caribe, Barceló Maya Colonial, Barceló Maya Tropical and the all-suite, AAA Four-Diamond Barceló Maya Palace. But in December 2019, the all-inclusive resort complex will get even better. Barceló Maya Riviera, a brand new exclusive adults-only resort, takes Barceló Maya Grand Resort to the next level of all inclusive luxury. Here’s what you need to know about this upcoming must-visit spot.
Location, Location, Location
The exclusive adults-only, all-inclusive experience at Barceló Maya Riviera is perfect for couples, groups and conventions. Just 47 miles south of Cancun International Airport and 12 miles south of vibrant Playa del Carmen, it’s the ultimate Maya Riviera resort. It all starts with location. A pristine, mile-long beach with postcard-worthy white sands? Check. Dazzlingly clear, turquoise water? Check. A spectacular coral reef that offers unprecedented scuba diving and snorkeling opportunities in the idyllic Mexican Caribbean? Check. Barceló Maya Riviera makes it easy for you to soak in all the natural wonders that make this part of the world such a coveted vacation destination, all the while enjoying Barceló’s singular brand of service and amenities.
- Travel Tip: You may be staying at the Barceló Maya Riviera, but you’ll have access to the other five Barceló Maya Grand Resort hotels as well. This includes restaurants, entertainment centers, night clubs, theaters, swimming pools, U-Spa, and much more.
Elevated Luxury Accommodations
Exclusive. Luxurious. Restorative. These are the words that will come to mind when you’re staying in one of Barceló Maya Riviera’s 850 spacious guestrooms, each with double beds or “super king” options. The views will be breathtakingly spectacular, of course; more than half of the rooms feature panoramic ocean views. Additionally, you’ll be able to enjoy romantic hot tubs on every one of the guestroom’s private terraces. Want to be even closer to a refreshing dip? Barceló Maya Riviera boasts 110 Swim Up Suites and Junior Suites that give you extremely easy access to the pool. Wake up to Caribbean Sea views and dive in!
- Travel Tip: To enhance your luxury Riviera Maya vacation even further, treat yourself to the resort’s Premium Level, which features 24-hour room service, VIP amenities, aromatherapy, a private pool for premium guests and much more.
Anyone who has visited one of Barceló’s all inclusive resorts the world over knows that the renowned hotel group delivers in the dining category. Barceló Maya Riviera is no exception. The resort will offer its guests five restaurants in total. The specialty restaurants will feature a diverse array of cuisine. In the mood for Mexican? Of course, you’re in Mexico, after all. Enjoy the resort’s unique twist on authentic Yucatan Peninsula cuisine at the Tacoyaki bar. Get dressed up for a fancy date night with the one you love at the tres chic on-property French fine dining restaurant. Dig into hearty Italian fare or explore the flavors of Japan. And of course, you’ll be able to sample all kinds of cocktails at one of the resort’s five bars.
Easy Access To The Best Of The Riviera Maya
The Riviera Maya is one of the most beloved vacations in the world – and with good reason. A stay at Barceló Maya Riviera will give you easy access to the region’s best experiences.
- 5th Avenue Playa del Carmen – “La Quinta Avenida” to locals – is 22 blocks of high-end retailers, bars, restaurants, local shops, cafes, and much more. Spend a day exploring!
- Tulum is perhaps one of the most iconic historic spots in all of the Mayan Riviera. The city emerged during the decline of the Mayan civilization during the late Postclassic period (circa 1200-1520 AD)
- Take a dip in one of the Yucatan Peninsula’s magnificent cenotes (pronounced se-NOH-tes). These natural swimming holes, which were sacred to the Mayans, are spread across the area, offering an otherworldly aquatic adventure.
- The Mayan ruins of Chichén Itzá are one of Mexico’s most visited attractions, with more than two million tourists visiting every year. You’ll be astounded by the towering step pyramids, expansive ballcourts and dazzling hand-carved sculptures – all a testament to the magnificent Mayan civilization.
An Expansive Convention Center
Barceló Maya Grand Resort’s expansive convention center, Barceló Maya Arena (opening in May 2020) will make this resort destination the largest meetings and events venue in the Riviera Maya. It will be the perfect place for luxury conventions of all sizes. The convention center will boast more than 190,000 square feet of customizable multi-purpose space for expos, conventions and events. For gala receptions with ocean views and fresh air, events planners will love the 3,400-square-foot terrace. In the underground dining venue, attendees will enjoy exceptional food and ambiance. For wedding planners, the gazebo is of special note; it is located near the resort’s infinity swimming pool, boasting stunning ocean views and offering the chance for a truly unforgettable ceremony.Construction is underway at Barceló Maya Riviera! Stay tuned to Pin and Travel for more information and updates about this incredible new Riviera Maya adults-only resort.