Bright, spacious double rooms with a lovely terrace.
- Wi-Fi connection (free of charge)
- Bathroom amenities
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Occidental Jandía Mar**** hotel (member of the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly Barceló Jandía Mar) overlooks one of the most beautiful and longest beaches in Fuerteventura, which boasts white sand and crystal-clear water. This region, filled with volcanoes and dunes, is well-known among water sport lovers and those looking for pleasant temperatures all year round.
Guests of this sea and sun paradise can enjoy 487 modern and fully equipped rooms, such as our DELUXE rooms with the special OCCIDENTAL+ service.
Barceló Hotel Group’s concept of health and safety
Our seal of health represents and guarantees all our experience and research in health, safety and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with recommendations from WHO, international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions in each country where we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page, where you can find additional information and interactive maps with all the details!
Barceló Hotel Group’s concept of health and safety
Strengthened cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be strengthened for regular verification by our partners.
Barranco de Vinamar s/n 35626 Jandía Spain
Fuerteventura Airport, 80 km away
Jandía beach just 600 m away
Jandía Golf just 1 km away
Las Playitas Golf Course just 45 km away
The Occidental Jandía Mar hotel has a main buffet restaurant serving guests an excellent range of typical recipes from the Canary Islands as well as international cuisine that will meet your expectations. Don’t miss out on the chance to sample our wide selection of wines.
Please note: Timetables are subject to change
At the Occidental Jandía Mar Hotel U-Spa, our aim is to make you as comfortable as possible while you enjoy one of our numerous treatments, relax in the water circuit or exercise your mind and body in the fitness area.
The Barcy Club is the place children love the most: here, our wonderful entertainment team never ceases to surprise us every year with a new programme of water activities, sports, games and shows to entertain children while their parents relax.
The Occidental Jandía Mar hotel has 2 magnificent outdoor pools for adults, surrounded by sun loungers, sun shades and bars with terrace. In the winter months, there is also a heated swimming pool.
Children also have their own Splash Park with water jets, a special area in the restaurant and an adventure playground with toys. Teenagers between 13 and 17 have access to the ONE Room, a perfect place to enjoy video games, board games, films or a DJ while always accompanied by a supervisor.
The hotel theatre offers a variety of shows, performances and parties for all ages for guaranteed fun during your stay.
At night, the dancing, music and evening entertainment begin at the Occidental Jandía Mar. You can enjoy cocktails, mixers, make friends and enjoy the good weather.
· Private transfer service, Airport–Hotel–Airport. For more information, please contact email@example.com
· Free Wi-Fi
· Car hire
· Car park subject to charge (maximum €3 per day)
· Laundry service (subject to charge.
· Cyber corner (subject to charge)
· Miniature golf (subject to charge)
· Alternative transport between the airport and Morro Jable. For more information, click here
· Bureau de change
· Wake-up call service
· Medical service (additional charge applies)
· Tourist information
· Facilities for people with reduced mobility
Our guests looking for a more active holiday have sports facilities in the hotel at their disposal.
Certain activities are subject to an additional charge, but most are free, such as football, basketball and even volleyball. Ideal for having fun and keeping fit.
In addition, near the hotel you can hire equipment, take classes or book tours for sports or activities such as:
windsurfing, scuba diving, sport fishing, surfing, kitesurfing, jet skis, quad bike adventures or 4x4 routes (a fee often applies), which are an ideal way to discover the area and all it has to offer.
Indulge yourself in all the advantages of our new Occidental + product and all its benefits with our Deluxe rooms, and enjoy a dream holiday.
Occidental + comprises two areas:
Food and drink area
· Exclusive Buffet Breakfast at La Toscana restaurant: Private restaurant with stunning views of the sea and swimming pools
· Exclusive Buffet Dinner at La Toscana restaurant: Private restaurant with stunning views of the sea and swimming pools
· Attention to detail and a wide variety of national products
· Personalised service
· Lunch in the hotel’s main Buffet restaurant
· Bar service: the Occidental + All Inclusive service offers a wide variety of drinks from our menu, including premium brand drinks, at no additional cost.
See the bar menu here
· Rooms situated in the main hotel block
· Fast Check-In
· MPS bed
· 70 x 70 cm tilting bed frame
· 40" LED TV · Complimentary Wi-Fi
· Bathrobe and slippers
· Free replacement of pool towels
· Superior attention in the bathroom
· Rain-effect shower
· Magnifying mirror
· Fully-stocked courtesy minibar on day of arrival: 2 bottles of mineral water, 2 sparkling mineral waters, 2 beers, 2 alcohol-free beers, Fanta orange, Fanta lemon, Coca Cola, Diet Coke (not replenished)
· Complimentary mineral water daily
· Tea and coffee-making facilities in the room (restocked)
· Free parking
Check-in time at the Occidental Jandía Mar is anytime after 15.00, while check-out time is anytime before noon. In addition, guests can still enjoy some of the hotel facilities even after they have checked out.
The Occidental Jandía Mar has paid parking for hotel guests. Please inquire at the hotel reception about extra charges for parking.
Yes, the Occidental Jandía Mar hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Check with the hotel reception with regards to which services and facilities are adapted for wheelchairs.
No, pets are not allowed at the Occidental Jandía Mar.
Yes, the Occidental Jandía Mar has alternatives for guests who have food intolerances. Guests are required to communicate their needs to hotel staff in order to assess the options available.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Occidental Jandía Mar.
The Occidental Jandía Mar staff will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish, German, English, French, Italian and Polish.
No, the Occidental Jandía Mar hotel does not offer room service. Discover all of our gastronomic options on our official website or by contacting reception.
Yes, breakfast at the Occidental Jandía Mar is included in the hotel guest’s accommodation.
The minimum age to enter the spa & wellness area of the Occidental Jandía Mar is 17. There is an additional fee for hotel guests to enter. Consult the rates that we offer. On the other hand, children are allowed in the spa.