Enjoy the comfort of these fully equipped bedrooms. Views of the city or the mountains.
- Coffee/Tea maker
Approximate price for 2 people
The Barceló Ixtapa***** hotel is located in the heart of Ixtapa, right on the seafront of El Palmar beach, one of the most attractive destinations in Mexico. It also offers the perfect location for those guests wanting to experience excursions to other parts of Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo.
It boasts 350 rooms and 48 villas situated just a few steps from the sea where you will find everything you need to enjoy your holiday.
Boulevard Ixtapa SN Zona Hotelera 1 . 40880 Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Mexico
Zihuatanejo International, 19 km away
Marina Ixtapa Golf Course, 2 km away
Palma Real Golf Course (by Robert Trent Jones Jr.), 100 m away
El Palmar Beach, 0 m away
From Monday to Saturday at the Barceló Ixtapa hotel, you can enjoy a great variety of shows for all the family, complete with live music.
Forever: a journey through time, dancing to the rhythm of each decade up to today.
Carnival: a show full of live music, flavours and colours for you to experience the magic of carnival.
Golden:enjoy the gold season with the many rhythms that marked one of the most elegant and contrasting periods of music.
Latin Magic: enjoy live music with rhythms such as sensual bachata, the exquisiteness of the merengue and the fire of salsa.
Mexican: a party where you can enjoy the experience of tasting all the colours of Mexico, starting with games in our Mexican fair, snacks, dinner, live music, mariachi and a Mexican show.
Fantastic: experience a world of fantasy with princesses, princes and other characters that will charm both adults and children.
Broadway: enjoy the spotlights as we’ll take a stroll through the best-known musicals of this famous street.
All-inclusive luxury and an extra USD $500 in Resort Discounts
We will give you up to USD $500 in Resort Discounts to spend on unforgettable experiences during your stay: romantic dinners, fantastic U-Spa services, gift shop discounts and much more.
Book 3 nights or more today and discover the great benefits that will make your holiday unforgettable!
Promotion valid until 31 December 2020.
Premium Level is an exclusive concept of services and facilities created by Barceló Hotel Group.
This category provides the enjoyment of a series of exclusive benefits and services that will complement your stay. To help with all your queries and needs there is a private concierge in the Premium Lounge area. You can also enjoy the following benefits:
· Early check-in (subject to availability)
· Upper floor rooms with sea views
· Preferential cleaning before 14:00 and a nightly turn-down service
· Minibar with an extra selection of items
· Pool towels
· Bathrobe and slippers
· Surprise gift for children for stays of 4 nights or more
· Professional reception and check-out area
· Access to the Premium Lounge and concierge services
· Internet within the Premium Lounge and common areas of the hotel
· Personal document printing service
· Use of facilities until 15:00 on the day of departure
· Bottle of sparkling wine or tequila upon arrival
· Free local calls
· Discounts of 20% at the Spa and 10% at the souvenir shop
· Express laundry service at the normal rate
In order to improve its services, the Management and all members of staff at the Barceló Ixtapa Hotel have decided to adopt a policy of environmental sustainability based on the Green Globe standards, which, above all, aim to foster efficient and responsible use of resources, as well as care for the environment by means of the support of the managerial body, guests, and the community in general.
Conscious of environmental responsibility resulting from its activities, it undertakes to:
· Achieve the active participation of all departments and members, starting with General Management to meet the obligations, goals and objectives established in the Environmental Management System.
· Comply with legal requirements applicable to its activity and environmental requirements to which it adheres voluntarily.
· Promote environmental training, awareness, participation and communication of all hotel collaborators, including its application to suppliers, guests and subcontractors.
· Implement preventive, control and corrective measures aimed at reducing the environmental impact of our activity due the use of energy resources and the generation of waste.
· Protect local flora and fauna.
· Providing preferential employment to the local population who are seeking economic improvement and a better quality of life for themselves and their family.
· Promote the purchase and use of local products and services.
· Participate in local cultural expressions and provide the community with social support.
The hotel’s environmental policy is communicated to all collaborators, subcontractors and suppliers, and is available for guests to consult.
Please note: Barceló Ixtapa is a no smoking hotel.
The Barceló Ixtapa hotel has excellent outdoor facilities
The hotel has 3 family swimming pools, one of them with a hot tub area and one for children.
In addition, it offers a daily entertainment programme and nightly shows with live music.
For the youngest members of the family, the Barcy Club, open from 9.00 to 17.00, offers a daily activity programme run by a professional team of staff.
Access for children from 5 to 12 years only.
If you want to enjoy some thrilling golf during your holiday, the Barceló Ixtapa hotel offers a golf course very close to the hotel, designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Jr. One of the best golf course designers has achieved perfect harmony in these 72 hectares between the landscape, the wild flora and fauna of this privileged region and the stunning panoramic views of the sea from the course.
Upon arrival, we recommend that you request more information regarding the special green fee terms we provide for guests of the Barceló Ixtapa so you enjoy golf to the full during your holiday.
For more information, please contact the concierge located in the hospitality room opposite reception or by email: email@example.com.
The hotel also has a stunning fitness studio with air conditioning, bikes for hire, 2 tennis courts and a multi-sport court for those guests who would like to play a sport during their holiday by the sea.
Fitness studio opening hours: 7.00 to 21.00.
Please note: sports clothes and footwear are compulsory.
The National Code of Conduct for the Protection of Children and Adolescents in the Travel and Tourism Sector (CCN) is an instrument created by the Tourism Ministry as a commitment to the tourism industry, designed to protect children and adolescents against any form of exploitation, via the implementation of 6 guidelines in its establishments.
The CCN ensures the tourism industry stakeholders make every effort to improve the quality of life of the communities, protecting the rights of children against sexual exploitation and child labour and raising awareness among tourists in order to foster cooperation and commitments to promote an image of safe tourism in Mexico.
– Guide and involve the tourism industry in the prevention, detection and reporting of cases of child labour and sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
– Involve social stakeholders in the implementation of initiatives aimed at protecting children and adolescents and contributing to the quality of life of communities.
– Offer an Action Protocol that establishes guidelines to identify and act in the event of a situation of child labour or sexual exploitation of children or adolescents in tourism establishments and to provide the tools required to favour coordination and communication between government authorities and civil society actors involved in these issues and processes.
Barceló Ixtapa has joined this campaign in favour of protecting our youngest guests. Please collaborate with us in this great initiative.