Comfortable rooms filled with style and warm tones, perfect for a couple’s holiday.
Approximate price for 2 people
The Barceló Illetas Albatros – Adults only**** hotel offers a unique Majorcan holiday – exclusive urban beach accommodation for adults only (minimum age 17). Guests will be immersed in Mediterranean aromas and enjoy a tranquil and privileged setting. All this and just 15 minutes from the centre of Palma de Mallorca.
To wake up in a king size bed and go onto the balcony bathed in light is an everyday occurrence in the B-Rooms, with their minimalist design with the latest technology in terms of service and equipment.
Paseo De Illetas 15 . 07181 Calvia Spain
Son Sant Joan Airport - 20.4 km
Port of Palma - 8.8 km
Es Baluard Museum – 7 km
Fundación Pilar i Joan Miró Museum - 4 km
At U-Wellness, our aim is to make our guests enjoy a maximum level of comfort.
At this centre, you can enjoy many sophisticated treatments, and can either relax in the well-being area, or exercise your body and mind in the fitness area.
The Barceló Illetas Albatros – Adults Only hotel boasts one of the most beautiful outdoor areas of all the hotels in Mallorca.
Thanks to its privileged location, the hotel's restaurants open on to a large terrace looking straight out over the sea and that is home to 2 fantastic outdoor swimming pools with a drinks service.
Golf can be played near the hotel, and there is the opportunity to play on the best courses in Majorca, which are located very near the hotel.
In addition, Barceló Illetas Albatros – Adults Only provides an array of facilities to make your stay more pleasant; on arrival at the hotel, you can request a booking for a day of golf and benefit from the special rates on the green fee agreed upon with the hotel.
Likewise, for your convenience, outside the hotel there is a large variety of additional services apart from the golf courses. Enjoy a perfect holiday playing your favourite sport:
· Real Bendinat Royal Golf Course (1 km away)
· Son Vida Golf Course (12 km away)
· Son Quint Golf Course (9 km away)
· Son Muntaner Golf Course (9 km away)
· Park Puntiró Golf Course (17 km away)
· Son Antem Golf Course (24 km away)
Barceló Illetas Albatros All Inclusive
Barceló Hotels & Resorts offers an excellent All Inclusive accommodation programme so that you only need to worry about relaxing and enjoying yourself. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included, as well as cocktails and soft drinks. The hotel offers guests a special selection of the best services to ensure they enjoy their stay even more.
What does the All Inclusive programme include?
- Breakfast: Spectacular B-likeat breakfast in our Mediterranean buffet restaurant with spectacular views of the Bay of Palma.
- Lunch: Lounge by the pool at the Snack Bar Blue restaurant while you enjoy a selection of food from our menu, which also includes a wide selection of drinks from the drinks menu.
- Dinner: Enjoy a magnificent dinner at our Mediterranean buffet restaurant with show cooking and drinks served at your table, including a selection of beers, water, soft drinks and Barceló Selection.
- Drinks: From 10.00 to 01.00, enjoy a range of drinks from our national and international drinks menu, served by our waiters at Snack Bar Blue, Chiringuito by the pool and Bar Illetas/Urban Sky Terrace. Furthermore, guests will receive a 50% discount on premium drinks not included in the AI deal.
What’s more, our all inclusive package includes:
- A complimentary bottle of water on arrival
- Bathrobe and slippers in your room
- 25% discount on Wellness treatments
- 25% discount on Balinese beds
- Access to the hotel Wellness area
- Wi-Fi service
- Access to the fitness studio
The following is not included:
- External services: Rental bikes, kayaks, telephone calls, transfers or laundry service.
- Room service
- Meeting rooms
*The All Inclusive (AI) service is available from check-in (15.00) until 12.00 on the day of departure.
- The hotel will provide guests with an AI (All Inclusive) identity bracelet, which they must show in order to use the services and facilities. This right is personal and non-transferable; guests may not invite any other person not staying on an All Inclusive basis, who will be charged the corresponding price.
- In accordance with Spanish legislation currently in force, alcoholic beverages cannot be served to anyone under the age of 18. We kindly request that drinks ordered are only consumed in the specially designated areas.
Cas Català – Illetas is a tourist area that winds through forest-covered hills, residential areas and small coves. Visitors can discover the Fundación Pilar i Joan Miró Museum, go for a stroll past restaurants and shops selling luxury items in Puerto Portals or enjoy drinks at the various beach clubs in the area.
In this exclusive corner of the Mallorcan coast, with views over the Bay of Palma, there is an exclusive selection of marinas, restaurants and coves: Cala Nova, Cala Major, Illetes, Cala Contesa, Cala Xinxell, Cala Bendinat and Portals Nous beach. A must of Cala Major is a visit to the Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró Museum, which houses more than 6,000 works by the artist.
For sport, the Sporting Club Portals offers tennis and paddle courts, while another option is to try a course or activity at the National Sailing School in Port Calanova. Here, it is possible to book paddle surfing, kayaks, fly boards, inflatable boats, sailboats and sports boats, among others. And if visitors head to Puerto Portals, you will discover an exclusive shopping area with numerous accessory stores, restaurants and local shops specialising in sailing. Guests also have the possibility to discover the animal world at Marineland Mallorca, an amusement park by the sea, which includes dolphin shows, seals and sea lions, an area with birds, an aquarium, tropical house with primates, snakes, frogs and iguanas.
In the areas of Cas Català and Illetas there are plenty of bars and pubs, as well as beach clubs with views of the bay, such as the Mojo Beach cocktail bar, the Zhero Beach Club, the outdoor surf bar Kokomo Surf Café, Prismas Karaoke, the Rockefeller bar, the spa of Illetes–Beach Club and the Cala Comtessa beach bar.
With regards to the best restaurants in the area, the best selection of restaurants includes the Illetas Boulevard, the cafeteria Le Petit Jardin, the Asturian restaurant Los platos de Soto, the Chinese restaurant Pato Pekinés, the Italian restaurant Bukaro, the Thai restaurant Mao Tai, the Japanese restaurant Wabisuke, the Restaurante Muelle 327 in the Port of Cala Nova and the luxurious Il Paradiso, located next to the Palacio de Marivent with truly spectacular views over Cala Major.