|Data Protection Manager
||Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L. (henceforth, “Barceló”)
The Data Protection Office: Calle José Rover Motta, 27, 07006 Palma de Mallorca
|Purpose and Legal Basis
||– Managing requests to book the Barceló Experiences service. By implementation of contract.
– Communication by email with the customer making the booking in order to formalise the contract booking the Experience. By implementation of contract.
In cases where the recipients of the customer’s data are located outside the European Union, the transfers referred to will involve an international transfer of data, which is necessary to enable the provision of the service.
– Sending the data to the provider of the service requested by the customer. By implementation of contract.
– The sending by Barceló of marketing communications about its products and services, whether these relate to the contracted services or not. Only by consent.
– Other purposes: https://www.barcelo.com/guia-turismo/en/politica-de-privacidad
||– Providers of services in respect of the Experience booked. Some of these providers may be located outside the European Union.
– Companies that own hotels within the Barceló network which are responsible for administering bookings by customers. Some of these companies may be located outside the European Union.
– Relevant Public Authorities, Courts of Law and Tribunals.
– Third Party service providers who have access to customers’ personal data.
||The customer may revoke his/her consent at any time, or exercise the rights of access, portability, rectification, opposition, limitation, and deletion of data, and the right not to be the subject of a decision based only upon the automated processing of his/her data, by the following means:
• By sending an email to email@example.com.
• By writing to the address shown above.