Paella cookery class at Arrozante
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Duration||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Number of participants||Minimum 2 people - Maximum 6 people|
What the experience includes
Get to know the recipe for our wonderful rice and familiarise yourself with it so that you can reproduce it at home with your family and enjoy this fantastic experience like a Great Chef. Dressed in our characteristic cap and apron and supervised by one of our best chefs, you will be able to put into practice the training and information received and prepare an exquisite paella that will be tasted and evaluated at the end of the course on the restaurant terrace with a glass of local wine.
Arrozante is a new gastronomic concept launched by the Barceló Group. Specialising in the preparation of paellas and signature rice dishes, it has the advice of chefs of the stature of Carlos Otaola (Restaurante Otaola, Seville) and José Luís Chaparro (Restaurante Casa Chaparro, Valencia).
The star ingredient of this gastronomic refuge is bombita rice from the Albufera of Valencia. A signature rice that is grown in the region of Ribera Baja in Valencia, which boasts of being the birthplace of paella and rice cultivation on the peninsula, and which has unleashed the passion of the country's most famous chefs.
Arrozante's star dishes are made with it, such as the traditional Valencian paellas or the senyoret paella and other more avant-garde dishes such as the boletus and artichoke rice or the surprising red paella; brothy or mellow rice dishes and fideuás, from the classic to the duck, boletus and foie or the black one, with prawn tail, dogfish and squid ink, complete its excellent offer.
Everything you need to know
- This activity is designed for our customers to get to know a recipe of our wonderful rice, familiarising themselves with it so that they can reproduce it at home with their family. To enjoy this fantastic experience as a chef, customers must book their place at reception or at the Arrozante restaurant itself. It is aimed at adults or teenagers from 16 years of age if they register in the company of an adult.
- The meeting point for the start of the activity will be at the door of Arrozante, where the chef will be waiting to welcome the participants.
- Once they are on site, they will be given an apron and a chef's hat to keep as a souvenir at the end of the activity.
- Participants will prepare the recipe set by our chef, and can take away a document with written instructions for use at home.
- Once the rice has been cooked, the clients will go to the terrace for tasting, accompanied by local wines.
- The cost of the activity is 35 € per person.
- Rice recipe
- Rice cap
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.