Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 99 people|
What the experience includes
Palmitos Park is a zoological park and botanical garden located 10 km from the Maspalomas Lighthouse. A subtropical oasis in a wonderful natural environment on the island. Its collection includes species of animals and plants from the 5 continents. The best of nature concentrated in one place. Visit the new dolphinarium, with its spectacular show, the aquarium, the butterfly house, the incredible raptor show, the parrot show, the meerkats, the crocodiles and much more ...
Discover the best of nature in Palmitos Park !!
Everything you need to know
- It is forbidden to introduce glass bottles.
- The client will not be entitled to any refund of the entrance fee once inside the park facilities or when weather conditions cause the decision to close the attractions or the park.
- Adults +11 years or more than 1.40cm
- Teenagers from 5 to 10 years old or between 1.10cm and 1.40cm
- Children from 3 to 4 years old or between 90cm and 1.10cm.
- Babies from 0 to 2 years old.
Entrance to the park and exhibitions.
More infoWhat to bring
- Solar protection.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.