Alhambra by night: Nasrid palaces and Palace of Charles V with official guide
Free cancellation up to 21 days before.
|Languages||Spanish - English|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 99 people|
What the experience includes
Enjoy one of the most exclusive and magical visits to the Alhambra. You will visit with an official guide, expert in the monument, the Nasrid Palaces of the Alhambra and the Palace of Charles V. Under special lighting conditions you can enjoy a completely different experience. If the Alhambra already awakens all your senses with daylight, at night the sensations are indescribable. A 2 hour visit that will transport you back to centuries gone by, visiting various cultures, enjoying the dim light and the intricacies of the palaces, fountains and marvellous views of the city.
This tour has a very limited capacity so we recommend booking well in advance.
Everything you need to know
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID card as it may be required at one of the entrances to the monument.
- The Palace of Charles V may be closed on certain days for organisational reasons of the Patronato de la Alhambra or for events such as the International Festival of Music and Dance. In this case, the customer is offered the option of visiting it at no additional cost on the daytime tour departure.
Adults +12 years old
Children from 6 to 11 years old
Babies from 0 to 5 years old
- Alhambra ticket for access to: Nasrid Palaces and Charles V Palace.
- Map of the city.
- Food and drinks.
- Transfers to the hotel (optional).
- Entrance to Generalife and Alcazaba (optional the next day).
- Nothing not specified in the "included" section.
More infoWhat to bring
Don't forget to bring a valid passport or ID card as they are required at the monument's entrances.
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 504 Hours or less before the activity.