Avila and Segovia Tour from Madrid with Alcazar Tickets
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||English - Spanish|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 15 people|
What the experience includesTake a tour from Madrid and discover these two unique cities with outstanding monuments roman as the Aqueduct, gothic, etc which brings you a full vision of the most traditional Spain
Everything you need to know
- Public transportation nearby
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Due to the COVID situation, we recommend bringing your own headphones (wired ones) to make the tour of the Alcazar in Segovia. In case of not have your own headphones, these will be lent to you by the supplier. Headphones are disinfected after each use.
- Please, before you start the activity, you should redeem your printed or e-voucher at the booking desk of VPT Tours office at least 15 minutes before the tour departs. VPT Tours address: C. de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid How to get there? VPT Tours office is located in the corner of Ferraz street and Evaristo San Miguel Street, near to Debód Temple, the closest metro stations are Ventura Rodriguez (line 3, yellow colour) or Plaza España (line 10, blue colour)
Walking tour in both cities
Alcazar admission and guided visit
Audio guides system
- Tip or gratuity
Food and drinks
Pick up /drop off service
More infoWhat to bring
We recommend you to bring your own headphones to use with the audio guides on the Alcazar in Segovia.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 0% is charged if cancelled 24000 Hours or less before the activity.