Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English|
|Number of participants||Minimum 4 people - Maximum 15 people|
What the experience includes
We will start the tour at La Estatua del Oso y el del Madroño (Puerta del Sol) and accompanied by our expert local guide you will immerse yourself in the gastronomic history by visiting the most popular tapas bars in Madrid, where locals go to eat their famous tapas such as Iberian ham, fried cod (typical tapa of Madrid), Spanish omelette, Bravas and many more tapas according to the tapas bars where we go that day.
Pass by emblematic places of Madrid such as Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, San Miguel Market, the oldest Restaurant in the world, the Austrias neighborhood, San Gines church, etc.
During the tour you will learn more about the history and tradition of tapas in a more personalized way, where you can go at your own pace, asking whatever you wish.
You will be guided by a local expert in history and gastronomy, so at the end of the tour you will know more about the history of my city and my country.
This is a private activity. Only your group can participate.
Everything you need to know
- Not recommended for celiacs, vegetarians, vegans, lactose intolerant or those who cannot eat fish.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with heart problems.
- 3 authentic tapas bars
- 1 Dessert (chocolate with churros in winter/ice cream in summer)
- 1 drink in each bar (beer, wine, coke, fanta, soft drinks, vermouth, etc.)
- Tasting of food such as Iberian ham, manchego cheese, prawns with garlic, fried cod (typical tapa from Madrid), padrón peppers, bravas, potato omelette, and more tapas according to the tapas bars you will visit that day.
- Private activity. Only your group can participate.
Transportation to and from the hotel
More infoWhat to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun cream
- A lot of desire to know the Spanish gastronomy and history.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.