Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - German - Italian|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 6 people|
What the experience includes
The Finca Altos de Trevejos is located at 1,300m. above sea level, with a strategic location on the access road to the Teide National Park where 24 Hectares of centenary vineyards are cultivated, which make up an imposing landscape and provide an unbeatable raw material to make high altitude wines: Brut Nature Altos de Trevejos, Mountain Wines, Volcanic Wines, Atlantic Wines.
The winery is located in a typical Canarian house declared a Site of Cultural Interest. There, we will learn about the production process of the Abona Denomination of Origin wine and we will enjoy a dinner with products praised in an artisanal way.
Vila ﬂ or is one of the highest municipalities in Spain and offers unbeatable conditions for stargazing. During this experience you will be able to enjoy the stars with the help of an astronomical guide who will reveal all the secrets hidden in the galaxies, the legends and myths of the constellations and tricks necessary to enjoy the night sky to the fullest.
Everything you need to know
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- We recommend starting the activity at 7:45 pm.
- For groups of more people, please check conditions
- Private transportation to the Altos de Trevejos farm.
- Guided tour of the winery to learn about the wine production process.
- Wine tasting and dinner.
- Stargazing with a starlight guide (interpretation of the sky, astronomical laser, cosmic drawing workshop and professional long-range telescope).
- Live music.
More infoWhat to bring
- Wear comfortable clothes, a coat and suitable footwear.
- It is essential to bring a photo / video camera.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 48 Hours or less before the activity.