VIP hike to the summit of Teide
Free cancellation up to 7 days before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - French - German - Italian|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 6 people|
What the experience includes
El Teide is located in the center of the island and represents the highest peak in Spain. Its record figures also include that it is the most visited National Park in Europe. During the ascent you will be able to contemplate the craters and rivers of lava at your feet. Be dazzled by the immensity of this geological wonder, with views, colors and shapes that are unique on this planet.
We will pick you up at your hotel and a guide will accompany you throughout the journey. After the ascent by cable car and from the upper station, we will make the ascent to the top of the Pico del Teide. The climb is limited to a small number of people per day and you must request a permit from the Teide National Park. Our reservations team will take care of all the formalities so that you enjoy the activity to the fullest.
Everything you need to know
- Passport required
- Passport required
This activity is not recommended for children under 8 years old.
The cable car is not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems or pregnant women.
- If you have doubts about the convenience or not of the activity, consult your doctor beforehand.
- This activity requires physical fitness. In the event that any of the people or children is not trained for the ascent, do not worry, our guide will make an alternative route of less demand.
- It is necessary to present the PASSPORT when boarding the cable car.
- You can choose the time that suits you best. We recommend starting the activity at 08:00 am.
- € 165 supplement per additional person.
- Private transport
- Cable Car Ticket
- Tour guide
- Processing of permission to access the peak
More infoWhat to bring
- Bring comfortable clothes, a coat, sports shoes, sunglasses and water
- It is essential to bring a photo / video camera
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 168 Hours or less before the activity.
Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 360 Hours or less before the activity.